PDA

View Full Version : Question!

Abdulilah56
11-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Who thinks that when growtopia reaches 2.10 like tanked can you update tanked and growtopia at a time then its fair that both games change versions each at a time and dont say im on the wrong fourms becuase im just saying about tanked so tanked can finally get update but i know growtopia will reach 2.10 on 2016
so it will be a loooooong adventure xD

hope this can be a help so tanked wont stay on 2.10 FOREVER :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

InYourFACE
11-29-2015, 05:08 PM
That's why so many people leave the game and the forums...anyone could give me a number on how many players are online, like on average?

DarkPrelateMohandar
12-03-2015, 02:46 AM
That's why so many people leave the game and the forums...anyone could give me a number on how many players are online, like on average?

8-15

Anyway, I was online when MODERATORS broadcasted that @Seth is working on Tanked and will try to finish it before the end of 2015... Is it true?

KittenMH
12-03-2015, 03:32 AM
8-15

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103131&d=1449113657

SageDeoxys
12-03-2015, 01:39 PM
8-15

Anyway, I was online when MODERATORS broadcasted that @Seth is working on Tanked and will try to finish it before the end of 2015... Is it true?

Probably a lie, considering Seth had already stated multiple times he wouldnt do anything major to Tanked anymore.

Boy255
12-03-2015, 01:40 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103131&d=1449113657

Timezones m8

KittenMH
12-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Timezones m8

If you say so "m8."

Blenderite
12-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Most likely if a moderator was broadcasting about an update, it was one of two things:

1. They were confused.
2. They were talking about back-end updates to be better able to ban career cheaters.
3. They were not a real moderator and were simply trying to pump up Tanked moral.

Seth has mentioned multiple times that he WILL NOT be updating the game.

I do hope that he changes his mind.

Boomer
12-04-2015, 02:16 PM
He won't. The coding is outdated, and in order to update he'd have to rewrite EVERYTHING.

SageDeoxys
12-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Most likely if a moderator was broadcasting about an update, it was one of two things:

1. They were confused.
2. They were talking about back-end updates to be better able to ban career cheaters.
3. They were not a real moderator and were simply trying to pump up Tanked moral.

Seth has mentioned multiple times that he WILL NOT be updating the game.

I do hope that he changes his mind.

He was speaking if the player by the name of MODERATOR, not an actual mod. It is obviously a lie.

xDGurl
12-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Lol don't even think of the word ''update'' it's never going to happen because @Seth is first of all too lazy, second he thinks that Tanked is no use to him because it doesn't make him that much money as Growtopia. I mean I understand that, but Tanked is where most people made fun memories and met bunch of people. He should at least do one little update I mean it doesn't hurt.

KittenMH
12-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Lol don't even think of the word ''update'' it's never going to happen because @Seth is first of all too lazy, second he thinks that Tanked is no use to him because it doesn't make him that much money as Growtopia.

So pessimistic.. But so true.

DarkPrelateMohandar
12-05-2015, 03:02 AM
Lol don't even think of the word ''update'' it's never going to happen because @Seth is first of all too lazy, second he thinks that Tanked is no use to him because it doesn't make him that much money as Growtopia. I mean I understand that, but Tanked is where most people made fun memories and met bunch of people. He should at least do one little update I mean it doesn't hurt.

Play World of Tanks instead lol

Tanked can't compete with Tanktastic and World of Tanks Blitz, because the latter two are taking in the players.plus they are getting updates now and then.

SageDeoxys
12-05-2015, 03:04 AM
Play World of Tanks instead lol

Tanked can't compete with Tanktastic and World of Tanks Blitz, because the latter two are better.
Its hard enough keeping players here without people just backstabbing the game.