PDA

View Full Version : im interested in a mod

Bas Rietkerk
08-26-2013, 07:28 PM
i have make a online game on pc, android and ios... and i need a GOOD TRUSTED HELPER that want to be a co owner in my game, the game calls "TheKingdom"

please write why you think that you are a awesome co owner :)

fons
08-31-2013, 09:23 AM
i have make a online game on pc, android and ios... and i need a GOOD TRUSTED HELPER that want to be a co owner in my game, the game calls "TheKingdom"

i like the ide and i think i want to help. can u share ?

txx
fons

fons
09-02-2013, 03:35 PM

i like games whit moderators and online games i also know a bit abouat making games and developing them.
so thats why i think i could help you:) it would be great too and im a trusted person(not to scammers etc. xD)
ill hope you wil response soon:)
thank you

raqk
09-06-2013, 01:32 AM
i have lots of time to spare... I could make a free .tk domain, use the dns service to connect it to 000webhost.com and upload some forum software like mybb...

basically i could make forums for your game :sweatdrop:

Jack Bowe
09-06-2013, 12:13 PM
I would be interested, I have made a few Games before, nothing big but I have a little experience, and I have Moderated and still Moderating the Forums of MagicalForums, So I could Moderate the Game and the Forums. I will help with the Rules and Punishments also, I will also make the FAQ and a few Tips.

What is the Game about by the way?

If you decide to choose me, then do, if not, it's okay, it's your choice.:)

~Jack Bowe:wave:

joleyjames123
09-08-2013, 11:24 PM
why i think i could help you it would be great too and im a trusted person(not to scammers etc. xD)
ill hope you wil response soon
thank you

Apo11o
09-08-2013, 11:29 PM
I'd love to help out With being a moderator. Can you explain the game some more? I used to be xNSRxOptic but I wanted a new account so now I'm Apo11o. But if you explain the game I could help out with the rules and forums guide. Also make a tutorial for you. But in my opinion a good co owner would be jack bowe!

joleyjames123
09-08-2013, 11:30 PM
i like games whit moderators and online games i also know a bit abouat making games and developing them.

Bas Rietkerk
09-10-2013, 04:08 PM
can you all send me a private message witch your skype?

Jack Bowe
09-10-2013, 04:13 PM
can you all send me a private message witch your skype?

I do not have Skype, well I do, but not on my current device, feel free to ask me any questions on Private Message here at the RTSoft Forums.:)

~Jack Bowe:wave:

breast
09-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Me help me help!

cocoufo
09-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Ill take a look at it :Dit sounds great and. Hope to become a helpful person on there like growtopia