PDA

View Full Version : Mod greaserLok abuses his power.

jim_chung
12-16-2015, 06:21 PM
So I know that greaserLok is a Mod. I see him this afternoon online with me waiting for a Team game to begin. So for fun I pretend swear at him by typing lots of nonalphanumeric symbols.

He duct tapes me for 13 days.

I guess the g in greaser stands for Gestapo.

What a strutting little moustachioed dictator.

jimbo

MBG090
12-16-2015, 06:26 PM
First off, he isn't a mod. It's impossible to hack to become a mod. Many have tried and failed (miserably).

Then, them symbols you were spamming. Either one of two was the reason you got banned.

1. You were actually swearing and you just want to make an excuse to cover it up.

2. You were taped for spamming.

Hope it helps :]

jim_chung
12-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Yeah, what exactly does taped for spamming me???

It would be very clear if I was actually swearing since the first and last letter of the terrible word would be present. Clearly I was not.

Anyway, enough time wasted debating this debacle. My life outside of this silly little time wasting game is much more valuable.

jimbo

SageDeoxys
12-16-2015, 11:56 PM
So I know that greaserLok is a Mod. I see him this afternoon online with me waiting for a Team game to begin. So for fun I pretend swear at him by typing lots of nonalphanumeric symbols.

jimbo
You make me laugh. You KNOW curse words turn into a scramble of symbols. He obviously thought you were cursing at him. You have only yourself to blame, and to be honest, you deserve to be taped longer because of the things you have just said.

First off, he isn't a mod. It's impossible to hack to become a mod. Many have tried and failed (miserably).

Then, them symbols you were spamming. Either one of two was the reason you got banned.

1. You were actually swearing and you just want to make an excuse to cover it up.

No, Greaser IS a mod in Tanked. Check where the thread is before posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, enough time wasted debating this debacle. My life outside of this silly little time wasting game is much more valuable.

Then the point if this thread is...?

Defuse
12-17-2015, 12:09 AM
This is tanked, not growtopia

PotatoMarco
12-17-2015, 02:09 AM

im crying for you

JOSHIE63
12-17-2015, 08:14 PM
The punishment I believe to be justified; it is not fair. When similar symbols are harmless juxtaposed to to solemn few with a bad temper, the mute was absolutely warranted. I advise arguing, but email support if you actually have a case — I do not though.

Taped for spamming? :prophet:

This is tanked, not growtopia

Just a quick question: does anyone actually read the thread before posting or is that an antiquated idiosyncrasy?

Havoc
12-17-2015, 08:21 PM

jimbo
He did not abuse his power. He thought you were cursing so he taped you. "Pretend swearing" doesn't cut it.
No, actually the term Greaser refers to The Outsiders, not to Nazi police.

SageDeoxys
12-17-2015, 10:18 PM
He did not abuse his power. He thought you were cursing so he taped you. "Pretend swearing" doesn't cut it.
No, actually the term Greaser refers to The Outsiders, not to Nazi police.

No, the term Greaser originated in the real world with real people. It was used in The Outsiders and the show named Greaser, among others, much after it was invented.

Cranium
12-18-2015, 02:46 AM

Yeah greaserlok is a moderator on tanked and is a moderator on growtopia aswell.. (Lokster)

InYourFACE
12-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Just to add...greaser is one of the fairest mods amongst the active ones, so far I only know of TPN to be a little bit harsh, but as long as there's even a little reason to act, it's okay IMO.