PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :)

PvP4MC
01-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Hello, I am a Growtopia player and I'm right about to download this game 'Tanked' I'll try to be fairly active in this sub-game forum and hopefully get to meet a lot of you guys.

Have a nice day! :)

~Sonic :hat:

Seah Kaijun
01-02-2016, 10:16 AM
You won't be playing long. There are only people with the best tanks online.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SageDeoxys
01-02-2016, 06:21 PM
You won't be playing long. There are only people with the best tanks online.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And then there's veterans like me who tend to just hang out and not wreck everybody. Oh wait, no that doesn't make sense! Only the high ranked players actually do anything and play! It's not like we get new players every day, no sir.

JOSHIE63
01-02-2016, 06:31 PM
And then there's veterans like me who tend to just hang out and not wreck everybody. Oh wait, no that doesn't make sense! Only the high ranked players actually do anything and play! It's not like we get new players every day, no sir.

Those people that have never played Tanked. Have to love 'em.

But seriously, the OP is pretty much screwed anymore. Even if they become good, there is the hacker group and awful teammates so…

SageDeoxys
01-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Those people that have never played Tanked. Have to love 'em.

But seriously, the OP is pretty much screwed anymore. Even if they become good, there is the hacker group and awful teammates so…

As long as you avoid them, there isn't anything to worry about. Besides, they usually can't get into the VIP lobbies, so once the OP get to 300 cp, they should be safe. Until they drop to 299 cp or below.

SageDeoxys
01-02-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm talking from my Tanked experience. I get pretty much one shotted once I join.

I have a few questions for you:
How long have you been playing Tanked?
What tank do you use?
Do you even play more than one battle a day?

SageDeoxys
01-02-2016, 06:45 PM
I played long ago. Waited ages for the battles and got wrecked. I had the first tank you get.

This might have changed.

As long as there's 8+ players online, theres no reason to wait more than 5 minutes. You can't get one-shot if you're using the M3, the least it will take to kill an M3 are two shots from the Skull. If you're getting wrecked that badly, a simple /t in the lobby just might help balance things.

PvP4MC
01-03-2016, 11:36 AM
It spent half an hour trying to find a match, what am I doing wrong?

SageDeoxys
01-03-2016, 06:24 PM
It spent half an hour trying to find a match, what am I doing wrong?

We're you in the beginner's lobby? You probably were, weren't you? Don't go into beginners, you'll never find anyone there. Just try playing regular Teams for now.