PDA

View Full Version : ctrl + shift + r (reset engine) = Crash to desktop

rikkib
11-19-2009, 03:18 AM
Hi guys,

First of all I would like to say I am realy liking this software and the possibilities it is giving me, as I have been wanting to try my hand at 2D game creation. And scince I have been learning LUA for Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising's mission editor, I thought I may have a big step under my belt already.

But unnfortunatly I have hit a few problems. The main one is that ctrl + shift + r, used to work fine but now if i press the combo to reset the engine i get a general windows error "game.exe has stopped working" this is also happening when i click the close "cross" in the top right corner.

Like I said it was working perfectly before, but now (i guess scince i changed something) it will just crash to desktop everytime. And as it crashes it saves my intro screen with the "new" button below the "continue" button, when it should be above it. And I have the auto-save off so it shouldn't be doing this.

I have searched the forum and I cannot find anyone having a similar problem, is this something that has been noted before or am I experiencing a bug?

Many thanks for any help I may recieve,

Rikki

rikkib
12-11-2009, 09:58 PM
BUMP:whistling:

Nobody experienced my problem?

Seth
12-12-2009, 01:51 AM
Sorry haven't heard of this before.

I'd suggest uninstalling, making sure the directory is totally gone and re-installing!