PDA

View Full Version : Finally Found My Funeral!

Renaissance
12-20-2009, 09:15 PM
About 2005 I joined a guild on my normal hang out and there someone posted a link to Funeral Quest. I became instantly addicted. However after a breif pause I followed the link to discover the game was no longer their. Assuming it a small site I also came to the conclusion that the site must have folded and I could no longer play. I did a cursary seach on the net a year later when I found myself still wishing to play. (The link that was posted still does not connect to the game) All I came across was game closed. Now almost 4 years later I still found myself wishing the game back into existance. Finally I came across a site with screen captions and whent OMG that's the game! From there I found here, and that ends my tail. I don't know if I should ask is this pethetic? or am I silly for missing a game the likess of FQ? Does anyone else have a epic tale of there own for FQ? Or simply does no one care? If the latter is the option then I thank you for letting me have my say.

Seth
12-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Funeral Quest is a quirky game I wrote quite a while ago. I used to license it to other sites to use but today it is only running here.

You can play it now! http://www.rtsoft.com/fq

Just click the above link and then the PLAY button.