PDA

View Full Version : just started playin!

DanxMat
02-20-2016, 08:21 PM
i just started playing tanked again. did some tapjoy to calm down my gambling problems, and got bell-bell-bell. then lost it all. eheh, any tips? also, whats CP?
ign is 719matmat

SageDeoxys
02-21-2016, 01:31 AM
CP stands for Career Points. They are used to define what rank (color) you are. You get them from winning games and getting MVP, but can also lose them if you lose battles.
Tip: DO NOT GAMBLE. Save up for a worthwhile tank. Maybe an M4 considering the amount of Skulls roaming around.

DanxMat
02-21-2016, 02:09 AM
CP stands for Career Points. They are used to define what rank (color) you are. You get them from winning games and getting MVP, but can also lose them if you lose battles.
Tip: DO NOT GAMBLE. Save up for a worthwhile tank. Maybe an M4 considering the amount of Skulls roaming around.

mmk. gimme coins? :rolleyes:
but in all seriousness. whats the chance of getting beagle?
and also while your at it, 3x bell?

Ranger5379
02-21-2016, 04:36 AM
It's pure luck - people have played for years and not gotten a dink tank (beagle - beagle - beagle) and some have gotten it twice on multiple accounts. M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed. CP as already answered determines what color rank you are, and is obtained by games, mvp, or hourely cp bonuses (and daily log in) and can be lost by losing games.

DanxMat
02-21-2016, 11:02 AM
It's pure luck - people have played for years and not gotten a dink tank (beagle - beagle - beagle) and some have gotten it twice on multiple accounts. M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed. CP as already answered determines what color rank you are, and is obtained by games, mvp, or hourely cp bonuses (and daily log in) and can be lost by losing games.

yeah. but triple beagle is dink tank + 500 coins right?
also, could anyone with a dink tank screenshot me the stats?

Ranger5379
02-22-2016, 09:07 PM
also, could anyone with a dink tank screenshot me the stats?Yes, if you win the jackpot you get 500 coins + dink tank, if you win it twice you just get 500 coins (on the same account)

Juanma206
02-22-2016, 09:50 PM
M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed.

Are you sure? People love me when I use M4 against Skulls!

They even call me noob when I beat them!

Seriously now, head-on confrontation might be the worst bit of the M4, but if you manage to strike a shot from behind, which pretty much guarantees the next one, you might kill 7 or even 8 people before dying.

Boomer
02-23-2016, 03:05 PM

Seriously now, head-on confrontation might be the worst bit of the M4, but if you manage to strike a shot from behind, which pretty much guarantees the next one, you might kill 7 or even 8 people before dying.

Tanks based on the M4 chassis are better suited for sniping (Skull has bad armor, can't take a hit; M4 has bad reload, easy to swarm; and Fatty is just slow).

Sw3Q
02-23-2016, 03:08 PM
Hey I was wondering if you guys can help with my video
Called: Whats In My Box?
U can donate in world CUKEYS im recording the video
if all boxes are full.
Channel: Cukey Growtopia

Liammagoo
02-23-2016, 09:01 PM
Hey I was wondering if you guys can help with my video
Called: Whats In My Box?
U can donate in world CUKEYS im recording the video
if all boxes are full.
Channel: Cukey Growtopia

Yeah no thanks, no point in donating.

Ranger5379
02-24-2016, 01:04 AM

lol nice one :hat:

M4 can be powerful when it's used correctly; sadly most people don't use it right. If one gets good enough at obtaining extra time by hiding behind pillars for reloads, they can easily take down a tank like RT, which can beat m4 in a straight fight without pauses (which is the main disadvantage) So if the OP decides to get m4 he'll need to practice at stealing time and sniping

Playerdereclaim
02-27-2016, 02:30 PM

If you use m4 you will be followed by hate. Suggestion - dont get it unless you want your life to be hell.

Ranger5379
02-27-2016, 07:18 PM
If you use m4 you will be followed by hate. Suggestion - dont get it unless you want your life to be hell. Why would I use M4 if I have fatty and rt :panic: :p

Cranium
02-27-2016, 11:38 PM
Well, welcome to the tanked community or atleast whats left of it.

I don't understand, can't @Seth just give a little shoutout to tanked? It'd gain alot of publicity and the players would rise.

Seth pl0x do this xD

KittenMH
02-29-2016, 04:49 PM
Well, welcome to the tanked community or atleast whats left of it.

I don't understand, can't @Seth just give a little shoutout to tanked? It'd gain alot of publicity and the players would rise.

Seth pl0x do this xD

Lol, yeah. Growtopians like worship Seth, just a global message could probs have an impact. Tsk tsk..

SageDeoxys
02-29-2016, 08:33 PM
Lol, yeah. Growtopians like worship Seth, just a global message could probs have an impact. Tsk tsk..

Nah, they'd probably try and figure out where he is before even reading the message.

KittenMH
03-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Nah, they'd probably try and figure out where he is before even reading the message.

Yeah, i guess. Obnoxious fiendsssss.

thegamer381
03-07-2016, 11:22 AM
also, could anyone with a dink tank screenshot me the stats?

This is correct. Also, here is screenshot of dink tank:

- - - Updated - - -

If you use m4 you will be followed by hate. Suggestion - dont get it unless you want your life to be hell.

Nobody h8s on you for using it, they will just switch off of skull and use spider instead...