PDA

View Full Version : "The Growing Adventure"

Angrox
09-16-2013, 03:26 PM
About "The Growing Adventure"

I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
-The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

The Title Name
-The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

The "Building" & Technical Info
-"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me :) I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

Wish me luck :)

The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)

RazorSharp
09-16-2013, 06:18 PM
I am trying to make a game with my friend too. I do programing he does graphic. Good luck though.

najimac
09-17-2013, 05:02 PM
Good luck :)

NinjafishSwag
09-17-2013, 09:36 PM

I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
-The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

The Title Name
-The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

-"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me :) I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)
sounds cool! message me if you need anything spritewise. i could probably help out a bit

Friboy8
09-17-2013, 09:59 PM
I learned a bit of coding but how do u make a game from it :/ I get confused but oh well :3

Angrox
09-18-2013, 05:04 AM
sounds cool! message me if you need anything spritewise. i could probably help out a bit

I need a comic artist , it's find to find one :) Can you do that?
If you can , you could send me some of your work.

NinjafishSwag
09-18-2013, 10:10 PM
I need a comic artist , it's find to find one :) Can you do that?
If you can , you could send me some of your work.

I could probably make a few things.
Message me what must be drawn XD

Karl0331
09-24-2013, 10:04 AM

The Title Name

I would like to help you though, But, I don't have any experience or Even worse , I have no program to create a game! //cries

youwhang
09-26-2013, 05:01 PM
ot...

tooooo coooolll

Angrox
09-27-2013, 11:46 AM
ANNOUNCMENT: The game will come out on android , but not on the first release. I have hired beta testers and a couple of pixel artists coming soon.

Karl0331
09-30-2013, 09:55 AM
ANNOUNCMENT: The game will come out on android , but not on the first release. I have hired beta testers and a couple of pixel artists coming soon.

Hire me maybe?

Abner45
10-13-2013, 05:10 AM
I am trying to make a game with my friend too. I do programing he does graphic. Good luck though.

Hey Razor, Good luck, Hope you make page on Facebook related to your game, Or share here link. I am hectic from play games again and again... Now need to play any new.

IAmABrodie
10-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Sounds real cool, good luck AngroX.