PDA

View Full Version : Server, again

Hawk
02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
:confused: This is monotonous to say the least. What is it about Mondays and this server? I was on this morning playing then suddenly, I was frozen. Been trying to log back in since about 9:30 am and it is now 11:30 am and still cannot log on. Won't even load just keeps telling me "loading".
I am going into FQ DT's here! I hope I don't lose what turns I had left...
Drastic Help needed! Anyone got an FQ IV set handy? :crazy:

mckinney
02-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, I agree with hawk very much. WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE! Seth can you "PLEASE" fix this problem. On my end I can keep my computer clean and clear of things and the next thing you know while your playing the server just craps out on you. I have made a lot of friends on this game and do not wish to play on a different server for the fact that I don't know if my friends are on another server.

Mister Brooks
02-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I second this locomotion ocean of emotion notion. I skipped the last round and forgot to register again for this one. Was gonna be on today, but the server page wont load.

sami
02-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I thought it was just my silly computer cutting me off all the time. Good to know it is not broken again but I wanna play the game:):poop:

Eli
02-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Is this going to happen every Monday? I have a feeling this will be an ongoing problem and may result in some serious losses. Although I think there may be one person who deserves to be on a more level playing field. :whistling:

I usually play this server between patients and I need my sanity. Come on!!!:crazy:

mckinney
02-01-2010, 08:21 PM
If we don't get this server problem fixed so it does not mess up every Monday, I may be planning my own funeral early. I agree with Eli. I use this to keep my mind from going crazy with everything I have to do in a real funeral home. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM WHEN YOU GET AROUND SETH. If we all have to loose a day because the server is down is there a way that we can get an extra days worth put on our game? Thanks, Daryl McKinney/Owner-Director (McKinney Funeral Home)

Hawk
02-01-2010, 08:40 PM
:whistling: LOL, look what I started....Seth, I will send you some sparrows if you hurry!:D
Otherwise, you may end up getting a massive amount of Tigers. I am sure old Yang would appreciate all the business....after all, I AM putting his daughter, June, through college, hehehehe. :ninja:

Hawk
02-01-2010, 08:42 PM
I second this locomotion ocean of emotion notion. I skipped the last round and forgot to register again for this one. Was gonna be on today, but the server page wont load.

Oooo, lookie, lookie! Glad to see you returning, Mr. Brooks. Missed you last round. Those twins been scrounging for new business!

Mister Brooks
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Oooo, lookie, lookie! Glad to see you returning, Mr. Brooks. Missed you last round. Those twins been scrounging for new business!

My 96 year old uncle passed away a few days ago, so that's why I lost track of when to register.

This is actually the first time I've registered to these forums as you can see :wheelchair:

mckinney
02-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Well my computer is showing...

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

I have tryed to diagnose the problem and still can not get through to FQ.:confused::mad::confused::excl::nuke:

mckinney
02-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Hawk WHAT DO WE ALL DO???

Seth
02-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah, the server was crashed for the last 7 hours or so.. back up now. I'm giving up on the rebooter system, I made have to actually just fix the bug.. hrm...

Hawk
02-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Yeah, the server was crashed for the last 7 hours or so.. back up now. I'm giving up on the rebooter system, I made have to actually just fix the bug.. hrm...

:eek:Well, I see it is back up and once again, I lost everything I did this morning. I lost all my bp's, upgrades, everything that I did this morning from the time it shut down, and I had to begin all over like a new day. That really BITES! I had like 8 turns left, with 600 bp's. Now from starting over I finished with a little over 500. I am sooooo disappointed. I don't know if this happened to anyone else. But it seems to happen to me EVERY time the server crashes.... :confused:

Hey, while you are in there with your wrench and screwdrivers, could you add just a few more minutes to the timeout length? Some of us can't move as fast as others when it comes to potty breaks....:whistling:

Too bad you can't just shut the game down and let it restart from Day 1 again since this is only Day 3. Seriously.

Seth
02-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Sure, I can add some more time to the timeout.

The server saves its data every 30 minutes, so you only lose your stuff if the crash happens close to when you played. Hmm, I'll change this to 5 minutes, that might help with the nasty surprise of losing everything you did for the day!

Because the server is on Japan time, the crash happened early in the "morning" so everybody should have a chance to get in their turns.

PS: Timeout is now 10 minutes instead of 4

Mister Brooks
02-02-2010, 01:51 AM
:eek:Well, I see it is back up and once again, I lost everything I did this morning. I lost all my bp's, upgrades, everything that I did this morning from the time it shut down, and I had to begin all over like a new day. That really BITES! I had like 8 turns left, with 600 bp's. Now from starting over I finished with a little over 500. I am sooooo disappointed. I don't know if this happened to anyone else. But it seems to happen to me EVERY time the server crashes.... :confused:

Hey, while you are in there with your wrench and screwdrivers, could you add just a few more minutes to the timeout length? Some of us can't move as fast as others when it comes to potty breaks....:whistling:

Too bad you can't just shut the game down and let it restart from Day 1 again since this is only Day 3. Seriously.

Yes!

Now I have a fighting chance!

Hawk
02-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Sure, I can add some more time to the timeout.

The server saves its data every 30 minutes, so you only lose your stuff if the crash happens close to when you played. Hmm, I'll change this to 5 minutes, that might help with the nasty surprise of losing everything you did for the day!

Because the server is on Japan time, the crash happened early in the "morning" so everybody should have a chance to get in their turns.

PS: Timeout is now 10 minutes instead of 4

Yes, I was right in the middle my play time, around 10 or 11 am my time, CST, USA.
You are wonderful, Seth, thank you so much. Hopefully these changes will help tremendously. This makes twice this has happened right in the middle of my game and I lost everything I had built up while playing that certian day.
I suppose it could have been those nasty tigers..... ;-)

Hawk
02-02-2010, 06:13 AM
Yes!

Now I have a fighting chance!

BUWAHAHAHAHA! :cool:

Hawk
02-02-2010, 06:14 AM
Hmmm, at this rate, I am going to become a regular here, LOL:whistling: