PDA

View Full Version : Not Again! It's Monday!!

Hawk
02-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but, here it is Monday and the server just shut down AGAIN! It is 11:50 am CST USA.
I was right in the middle of my game, 4 turns left to go, 6 wood, 4 silver and 8 gold tags. I don't want to lose anything like I usually do when this happens in the middle of a game. SETH! Help us? Is this what we are to look for every Monday? Another reason to hate Mondays...
I am about to just scrap this game and wait for the new one because of all the crap going on.....JS

sami
02-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I got shut out too Ms. Hawk:( Just another stinky Monday like you said:crazy:

Hawk
02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Yup, going on 5:30 pm and still no FQ. :confused:
I figure around 6 or 7 it will finally be back, that is the way it always is.

Ok, it is a quarter to 7 and still no games....

WOW, I just checked again and it is back....thank you!

Mister Brooks
02-09-2010, 12:57 AM
No problems on this end.

Shellieface
02-09-2010, 01:53 AM
it's still down for me :(

Seth
02-09-2010, 02:09 AM
I don't know why the game has suddenly got incredibly unstable in the last few weeks... I think FQ may take a break after this tourney and wait for repairs. Just not sure when I can I find the time.. .:sweatdrop:

Shellieface
02-09-2010, 02:28 AM
It's ok Seth!! I don't think it was meant to be for me this tourny... i'm already slacking this semester LOL... but i <3. FQ! haha

Hawk
02-09-2010, 02:41 AM
I don't know why the game has suddenly got incredibly unstable in the last few weeks... I think FQ may take a break after this tourney and wait for repairs. Just not sure when I can I find the time.. .:sweatdrop:

I agree with you Seth, I think it and several of us need a break for repairs. LOL
I realize how busy you are and you are definately appreciated by your fans for your games. We shall wait patiently, IF, we make it through this game! :crazy:

Shellieface
02-09-2010, 03:33 AM
yeyyyy it's working! :D

Hawk
02-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Well, it is Tuesday, 1:36 pm here in the states. At least I got my game play today in before the crash again....:(
Seth, you may end up just taking down FQ anyway, before the tourney is over. What ever it is causing this, is getting worse. 2 days in a row with the crashing? Something is terribly wrong here somewhere. (( Ok so I jinkst'd it with the "IF" in the last post ))
Funny it all got worse this game....to much of a coinsedencce... :whistling:

Dorian1
02-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Yeah it is still down, I think Seth needs to take it down after this game. There's a lot of crashes now which don't make it very fun to play. Lets hope it is working soon.

Hawk
02-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah it is still down, I think Seth needs to take it down after this game. There's a lot of crashes now which don't make it very fun to play. Lets hope it is working soon.

He may have to do it before the game is overwith, that is not right. I just hope if he decides to do so, just let us know you are doing it so we can patiently wait for word on it being back up. Could someone be hacking or something to that matter causing the server crashes? In chat rooms, there was a way to get others booted in such a way, but I don't remember how it was done. A master hacker showed me how to do that. :whistling:

Mister Brooks
02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
He may have to do it before the game is overwith, that is not right. I just hope if he decides to do so, just let us know you are doing it so we can patiently wait for word on it being back up. Could someone be hacking or something to that matter causing the server crashes? In chat rooms, there was a way to get others booted in such a way, but I don't remember how it was done. A master hacker showed me how to do that. :whistling:

Did that master hacker happen to be Parkman?

Hawk
02-09-2010, 10:16 PM
:D BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

~ NO ~

mckinney
02-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Mr. McKinney is doing okay I will be going to the hospital after work. Mr. McKinney is talking, buyt moving very slow.

sami
02-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Best wishes to Mr. McKinney and praying for his speedy recovery:)