PDA

View Full Version : FQ Problems?

Hawk
02-11-2010, 05:58 PM
By now, most of you are familiar with my name, LOL.

I love Funeral Quest however, this particular game that is now going on, has been somewhat....unruly?

For instance, there are just wierd things happening through out the game such as (and not all are bad things either :crazy:):

My psy was at 5, when I upgraded to 6, it actually went straight to 7.

In my sales, I am not credited with all of the agreed things. For instance, I do a sale for 150, the customer accepts the offer, but the 150 is not credited to my total amount. This seems to happen like every 4th or 5th click. Especially when you fast click.

I know the luck texts are random, however, I did not get even 1 today through my entire game. And the twins came round back to back 5 times, first time 3 back to back and second once. Go figure. Last game I didn't see them at all but twice.

Am I just imagining this stuff or is anyone else experiencing wierd happenings. Today I barely made a little over 800 bp and it is day 12! I have not busted 1,000 in 3 days now.

I understand that this is only my 8th game, but seriously this has not happened before in any of the previous games.

Mister Brooks
02-11-2010, 08:30 PM
First, you have to remember, the customers can be dumb. Maybe they don't like that particular product you're selling, but if you resell it, they may take it anyway without realizing it because they're so blinded with grief.

Now, as for the rest of the game, yes, I do feel something weird is definitely going on. Not only have I not seen the twins for some time, but I haven't seen any scrolls lately. I haven't seen the lottery event come up but once. In fact, I don't get random events as often as I used to in between customers.

Hawk
02-11-2010, 10:22 PM
First, you have to remember, the customers can be dumb. Maybe they don't like that particular product you're selling, but if you resell it, they may take it anyway without realizing it because they're so blinded with grief.

Now, as for the rest of the game, yes, I do feel something weird is definitely going on. Not only have I not seen the twins for some time, but I haven't seen any scrolls lately. I haven't seen the lottery event come up but once. In fact, I don't get random events as often as I used to in between customers.

I understand what you are saying there, Mister B, however, they agree to the sale but it is not credited to the total. Example: make 4 sales to agreeable customer, 1,000, 200, 150, and 200, in that order. All are credited but one which is usually in the middle of the sales, such as the 200 or the 150. See what I mean? They say "Yes" but the amount is not credited to my total sales. I have watched it several times to see if it was just my imagination, I was seeing things, but it happened.