PDA

View Full Version : Is this game dead

MIxCzZGotSkillz
03-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Seth will you ever update this game or is it dead or the last possibility the game is complete

Mutch
03-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Why is everyone complaining. Shape up for god sake!
Why can't you go thorugh dark times and stay tall?
Comon, you guys, don't lose faith!

Abdulilah56
03-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Seth will you ever update this game or is it dead or the last possibility the game is complete
Seth will have to restart the game from scratch becuase he may have lost his files for Tanked

Seth
03-14-2016, 12:14 AM
My game Tanked is not dead, but it is in "maintenance mode" for now. I did update the server and the Android client last month. The server stuff added some new command for moderators, nothing for gameplay. The Android client update made the GUI fit better on new phones. No plans for now to actually add new tanks or maps though.

Playerdereclaim
03-14-2016, 01:45 AM
My game Tanked is not dead, but it is in "maintenance mode" for now. I did update the server and the Android client last month. The server stuff added some new command for moderators, nothing for gameplay. The Android client update made the GUI fit better on new phones. No plans for now to actually add new tanks or maps though.

It is THE Seth.... if you see this what code does this game run on. And are you open to hiring people to work on Tanked?

Junior
03-17-2016, 08:47 PM
It is THE Seth.... if you see this what code does this game run on. And are you open to hiring people to work on Tanked?

Has been answered before, custom code and no.