PDA

View Full Version : SETH!

Hawk
02-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Yes, it is me again...:(

I would like to ask you a question here. How in the Sam Hill can a person get 3 parlor visits in one game when they are only supposed to be able to get 2? I don't understand. Is this just a glitch or something else? Once again this Parkman in the current game has blatantly flexed his muscles in our faces. He is ruining this otherwise pleasantly competative game for everyone to the point of not being fun anymore.

I think you may be getting a barage of emails in the next few days. I hate to keep complaining, but honestly....twins and tigers are one thing, but blatant, rub it in your face cheating is downright ugly, nasty and extremely rude! :mad:

mckinney
02-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Seth, this is Mr. McKinney. I have run a funeral home for some years now. I enjoy the fact that there is a game out that I can go to and have fun with the job that I have. I like the fact that I have made tons of friends in this game. I am very glad to have the people behind me here at this game when I had my accident. If you had a problem with my assistant playing my game for me while I was unable to, I'm sure you would have stated something to me about it already.

I believe you are an understanding man I like funeral games. It's what I do in some of my free time. I like a good, fair, and nice game like everyone else here. However I will not tolerate the miss use of words directed to me by Parkman. I find his words and personal attacks to be very discouraging in this game. It not only makes me as a player not want to play this game anymore as well as I'm sure others feel the same way.

I also donít like the fact that Parkman has accused me having two accounts on this game. I have told Parkman to leave my name out of this double account thing, for I donít have two accounts. In this game with myself being out I have had numerous amount of players defending my honor here and wanted me back in the game. I personally find that very nice and warming that people have grown to like me and enjoy my company on this game. I feel the same way. I enjoy playing with some of the players here in FQ.

So please tell me Seth, when are we going to get rest from Parkman? We are all tired of his personal attacks on us. I personally am offended by Parkmanís behavior as well as his insults on players and how they play as well as their performance in this game. I feel his actions need to be put to a stop and he needs to have his account suspended for this game for personal attacks to people. It is very rude and offensive. Please let us all know what the out come of this situation will be. In the end Iím sure we all do not wish for the game to end and never come back. Thank you, Daryl

Bexangel
02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
:mad: very angry

Bexangel
02-16-2010, 05:13 PM
:mad: very angry, to put it politely.. Seth? sort parkman out.. We can't enjoy the game tbh :sweatdrop::(

Bexangel
02-16-2010, 05:18 PM
:mad: very angry, to put it politely.. Seth? sort parkman out.. We can't enjoy the game tbh.. ty for letting me on the forum btw;)

Mister Brooks
02-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Well, I suppose "luck" has nothing to do with it when it doesn't affect the parlor visits. But just FYI, I've been sending Parkman a Tiger a day so far (never caught in this round yet). I guess it is not helping anyway. He's been getting best seller of the day several times over the past week, and despite Seth originally taking away his BPs sending him to the bottom well below me, Parkman has managed to exceed me and is pretty much in the top 10 if not the top 3. From this observation, there is no way it is possible Parkman could do this. Even having 3 parlor visits (I have not gone that far myself, thanks to Parkman) is absurd as I've never heard of it being possible. I know Parkman can get ahead a little by receiving gold from other players, but the 3 parlor visits is going too far.

PS. I tried that little trick with trading in a hearse. It works for the budget hearse, but I can only do that so many times before I run out of gold from trading it in so much. Otherwise, it's useless if you want to be the stronger player.

Eli
02-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Yes, it is me again...:(

How in the Sam Hill can a person get 3 parlor visits in one game when they are only supposed to be able to get 2? . . . He is ruining this otherwise pleasantly competative game for everyone to the point of not being fun anymore.

. . . blatant, rub it in your face cheating is downright ugly, nasty and extremely rude! :mad:

Something has got to be done, I don't think any of us want another tournament like this one, or the last for that matter.

Hawk
02-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Something has got to be done, I don't think any of us want another tournament like this one, or the last for that matter.

I totally agree, once again. For me this has been going of for at least the past 3 games, that is when I really noticed the difference. I have not said a word because it was just me, but now, it is affecting everyone that plays this game as well as the last game. Time before last, people began to ask me what was happening to me....I told them also, told them to watch things for themselves and they will see for sure, don't take my word on it, so they did. I was telling the truth which more even saw this last game how ugly it turned on me then this game, well, need I say more?

I can turn the other cheek when it comes to personal harrassments, got experience in that, ( :rolleyes: ), however, blatant cheating tactic is doing the deed and rubbing noses in it as if to say, "Hey, no one is gonna do a dam thing about it!"

This person has even been saying mean spirited things about you too, Seth. Several have seen it, in the cafe and on the news announcements. All of this can be easily proven as well and they know it so I stand by my word about no accusations without evidence of the fact, not just my word. As admin, you can actually see what goes on behind the scenes that we cannot.

Dorian1
02-16-2010, 11:54 PM
I agree with all the above, I have not had fun at all this tournament and it has been like that since day 1. I hope Seth reads this and does a full investigation into this matter.

Seth
02-17-2010, 12:57 AM
Ok, two separate issues here:

1. Being rude or obnoxious

Being hated by all isn't a good reason to kick someone from a game. Actually, having a villain totally brings it to life in my opinion.

If Parkman crossed over into "really, really bad taste, even for a game called Funeral Quest" like racist slurs or such I'd reconsider.

2. Cheating

I know it's easy to jump to conclusions that someone is cheating when your arch enemy is winning but... I don't have any evidence of that from my end.

The triple attack is easily explained - The first attack was exactly at midnight and it happened to get written in the log for day 18 instead of day 17, but he did not get an extra attack.

Also, for any who didn't know, being the top player of yesterday does give him certain benefits, like a 25 luck bonus. (this is a game design thing I did to make up for the top player being a yang target)

Hawk
02-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Ok, two separate issues here:

1. Being rude or obnoxious

Being hated by all isn't a good reason to kick someone from a game. Actually, having a villain totally brings it to life in my opinion.

If Parkman crossed over into "really, really bad taste, even for a game called Funeral Quest" like racist slurs or such I'd reconsider.

2. Cheating

I know it's easy to jump to conclusions that someone is cheating when your arch enemy is winning but... I don't have any evidence of that from my end.

The triple attack is easily explained - The first attack was exactly at midnight and it happened to get written in the log for day 18 instead of day 17, but he did not get an extra attack.

Also, for any who didn't know, being the top player of yesterday does give him certain benefits, like a 25 luck bonus. (this is a game design thing I did to make up for the top player being a yang target)

Ok I can live with all that. But, is the game gone now? Or what?

Mister Brooks
02-17-2010, 01:18 AM
Umm, I checked today's newspaper for the crimes section, Parkman had the first 3 on that list. The first one didn't have a snide remark, and it wasn't in self defense. There were 3 on that list.

mckinney
02-17-2010, 03:43 AM
I'll say this much. Every staff in our funeral home is like family. Now then correct me if I'm wrong Seth, but as far as I knew in Japan family means a lot. Well our family at the funeral home means a lot to me. I WILL NOT HAVE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW ME OR MY STAFF TALK RUDE OR SMARTASSED TO ME OR MY STAFF.

By the way if people want to try and leave comments on my photos then you may try and see if you can.