PDA

View Full Version : Playerde

Playerdereclaim
03-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Don't kill me for asking, but why was my main banned? Another reason than being an idiot or annoying?

Playerdereclaim
03-19-2016, 04:56 PM
Mail support :prophet:

I did... support@rtsoft.com seth@rtsoft.com

those were the right emails.... right?

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 06:36 PM
Don't kill me for asking, but why was my main banned? Another reason than being an idiot or annoying?

Mods. Seth. Forumers.. anyone????????????

Phemus
03-20-2016, 06:37 PM
We can't solve your problem because we can't check the logs. You should send mail to support@growtopiagame.com Haven't other way!

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 06:39 PM
Wait for an answer mate, They won't answer in 5 minutes. They get a huge amount of e-mails daily. Wait for your turn.

7 Days actually....

- - - Updated - - -

We can't solve your problem because we can't check the logs. You should send mail to support@growtopiagame.com Haven't other way!

isnt that only for growtopia??????

EQG
03-20-2016, 06:40 PM

I think he is referring to his forum account. I am not sure if that is for the forums or just the game.

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 06:42 PM
I think he is referring to his forum account. I am not sure if that is for the forums or just the game.

Forum account.

Phemus
03-20-2016, 06:43 PM
isnt that only for growtopia??????

You got banned from forums or Growtopia? Anyway we can not see why you banned :D Only way is support@rtsoft.com

Boomer
03-20-2016, 06:44 PM
You got banned from forums or Growtopia? Anyway we can not see why you banned :D Only way is support@rtsoft.com

Neither .

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 06:50 PM

I did. I got banned on forums and emailed support 7 days ago... I though response would be quick since there is barely anyone in tanked community

- - - Updated - - -

Neither .
?????What do you mean???

- - - Updated - - -

one more question how was my last activity in 2016 when i was banned a long time ago?? Illuminati :p

SageDeoxys
03-20-2016, 07:06 PM
If you speak of the forums, then you were most likely banned for consistent spam.

one more question how was my last activity in 2016 when i was banned a long time ago?? Illuminati :p

You probably tried logging on. That records activity, even if can't access the account.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait for an answer mate, They won't answer in 5 minutes. They get a huge amount of e-mails daily. Wait for your turn.
How bout both of you learn to read where a thread is before replying to it? This is Tanked, not Growtopia.

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 07:12 PM
If you speak of the forums, then you were most likely banned for consistent spam.

You probably tried logging on. That records activity, even if can't access the account.

- - - Updated - - -

How bout both of you learn to read where a thread is before replying to it? This is Tanked, not Growtopia.

..... Taking that into consideration but wasn't that on....my posts per day were under 1

SageDeoxys
03-20-2016, 10:16 PM
..... Taking that into consideration but wasn't that on....my posts per day were under 1

It doesnt matter. The forums don't discount the days you didn't post. You have 825 total posts with .72 posts per day, but that's taking into account every single day you did not in fact post and the past year and a half you've been banned. It's just an average and nothing else. You could have, and probably did, not post at all for most of your time here, but the little time you did post you kept spamming like a madman.

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 11:43 PM
It doesnt matter. The forums don't discount the days you didn't post. You have 825 total posts with .72 posts per day, but that's taking into account every single day you did not in fact post and the past year and a half you've been banned. It's just an average and nothing else. You could have, and probably did, not post at all for most of your time here, but the little time you did post you kept spamming like a madman.

Possible. Can a mod confirm?