03-21-2016, 11:08 AM
I ened up losing like 20% of my cp from that, cri everytiem :cry:

Playerdereclaim
03-21-2016, 01:19 PM
I ened up losing like 20% of my cp from that, cri everytiem :cry:

Gained 2 k :P

Boomer
03-21-2016, 01:31 PM
More Shadow Tanks you say? Might be a good time to warm up my Skull...

badboy
03-21-2016, 09:20 PM
haven't seen the dude in ages

thegamer381
03-22-2016, 09:21 AM
More Shadow Tanks you say? Might be a good time to warm up my Skull...

What's with ppl and skulls? They aren't THAT great. I can down them in 1 hit with my M4 Sherman.

Boomer
03-22-2016, 12:53 PM
What's with ppl and skulls? They aren't THAT great. I can down them in 1 hit with my M4 Sherman.

Yea, and I can down hit most other tanks in 1-2 shots. Not to mention we have fast reload so by the time you see our sneak attack you're probably already dead.

Ranger5379
03-23-2016, 04:23 AM
The reason skulls are so popular is
1) They are extremely fun to play
2) Stealth and high damage appeals to many players
3) Easy to get a ton of kills and change games with it
---You probably know what I mean; if a skull drives up to you and you exchange shots but miss, the skull kills you, then goes on to your team mate that has their back turned fighting another tank and then theyr'e dead too, and the skull moves on to exchange shots with another tank and dies, but now the other tank is seriously wounded and is killed quickly by a teammate....etc

4)In the absence of one shot tanks like M4, fatty, rt, etc, skull is widely used, especially in solo (m3s are killing each other, skull comes and kills them both - never use m3 vs other tank like that in a game with a skull)

Skull can even preform well in games WITH tanks like M4, although these games have to be larger to provide chaos and confusion. My kill scores with skull often match those with RT, so they are more or less the same in the absence of one shot tanks

Abdulilah56
03-23-2016, 10:35 PM
Ty so much for shadow haven't seen any in so long. Luv u.. no homo XDD

Made it seem like the good old days

Doubt he will see hasn't been on for over 2 year

accually 6 months..i saw him 6 months ago and he played one match and logged off