PDA

View Full Version : Dink Tank

Playerdereclaim
03-23-2016, 01:08 AM
I got it!!!!!!!!!!! XD took me only like 2k coinz? What tank should i get next, the only 3 i have left are spider, love, and fatty. Or if someone wants to drop off a shadow ill take it to :p. I missed the shadow battles heard there were 2 mods using them. Can a mod make a video of the battle???? Ty

Ranger5379
03-23-2016, 04:28 AM
I got it!!!!!!!!!!! XD took me only like 2k coinz? What tank should i get next, the only 3 i have left are spider, love, and fatty. Or if someone wants to drop off a shadow ill take it to :p. I missed the shadow battles heard there were 2 mods using them. Can a mod make a video of the battle???? Ty
Congrads, there's already videos of mods driving the shadow tank, sadly I don't remember who made them...it was probably Junior, though. Spider is more or less the same as RT, love is a troll tank but surprisingly boss at one vs one solo, and fatty is deadly but very, very slow (You'll understand what I mean if you get it) and has glaring weaknesses that you don't realize until you're driving it. :nope: Really depends on what kind of tank you want next, love would be easy to obtain but after that you'll have to decide between a tank that's more or less one you already have or one that's 3x more expensive.

Playerdereclaim
03-23-2016, 12:00 PM
Congrads, there's already videos of mods driving the shadow tank, sadly I don't remember who made them...it was probably Junior, though. Spider is more or less the same as RT, love is a troll tank but surprisingly boss at one vs one solo, and fatty is deadly but very, very slow (You'll understand what I mean if you get it) and has glaring weaknesses that you don't realize until you're driving it. :nope: Really depends on what kind of tank you want next, love would be easy to obtain but after that you'll have to decide between a tank that's more or less one you already have or one that's 3x more expensive.

I was talking about another video since the battles are getting popular again.

Boomer
03-23-2016, 04:34 PM
Id love to make more Shadow videos - ohhh right, iRec is being stupid right now so I can't...:mad: