PDA

View Full Version : How to play?

Jojobean HD
03-23-2016, 05:02 PM
Help men how to play this game?

PunkZebra
03-23-2016, 05:03 PM
How to play what game? I'm sorry I'm a bit confused.. haha.

GT_PIJUS
03-23-2016, 05:12 PM
How to play what game? I'm sorry I'm a bit confused.. haha.

Funeral quest.
Just look at the subforum.

Brinx
03-27-2016, 06:47 PM

I know you're joking, look at the amount of posts you've got. But I'll help anyways. :hat:

If you are on a Tablet or a Smartphone

Tap the left arrow to move left, tap the right arrow to move right.
Tap the fist icon to punch, punching can be used to break blocks, enter doors or punch others and knock them back!
If you've just started the game, you should end up at a tutorial world, read all the signs for an easier tutorial!
Don't understand English much? Stand in front of the doors above you and keep moving until you find your correct language, if you do find the door, stand in front of it and tap the fist sign to enter it.
Didn't find your language? Use Google translate, it's free!

If you are on a computer

Press W to jump, A to move left, and D to move right.
Tap the fist icon to punch or aim anywhere and click to punch, there's a range for punching! Punching can be used to break blocks, enter doors or punch others and knock them back!
If you've just started the game, you should end up at a tutorial world, read all the signs for an easier tutorial!
Don't understand English much? Stand in front of the doors above you and keep moving until you find your correct language, if you do find the door, stand in front of it and tap the fist sign or click the door to enter it.

Puskapask4
03-27-2016, 07:11 PM
If u dont know how to play Well i can help u.

First you HAVE TO BREAK DIRT IN BEGINNING AND FARM IT. That sounds like stupid but u have to farm dirt in beginning.

When u farmed dirt and u got over 50 gems buy a small lock.

Ur main point is to get rich in growtopia and get friends and be friendly!

BE AVARE OF SCAMMERS AND NEVER SCAM PEOPLE!!!!!

Mutch
03-27-2016, 07:29 PM

You break blocks to splice items.

You build awesome worlds!

You make friends!

You complain a little!

You have FUN!

bagel124
03-27-2016, 07:43 PM
:hat:

If you are on a Tablet or a Smartphone
Tap the left arrow to move left, tap the right arrow to move right.
Tap the fist icon to punch, punching can be used to break blocks, enter doors or punch others and knock them back!
Don't understand English much? Stand in front of the doors above you and keep moving until you find your correct language, if you do find the door, stand in front of it and tap the fist sign to enter it.

If you are on a computer

Press W to jump, A to move left, and D to move right.
Tap the fist icon to punch or aim anywhere and click to punch, there's a range for punching! Punching can be used to break blocks, enter doors or punch others and knock them back!
Don't understand English much? Stand in front of the doors above you and keep moving until you find your correct language, if you do find the door, stand in front of it and tap the fist sign or click the door to enter it.

If u dont know how to play Well i can help u.

First you HAVE TO BREAK DIRT IN BEGINNING AND FARM IT. That sounds like stupid but u have to farm dirt in beginning.

When u farmed dirt and u got over 50 gems buy a small lock.

Ur main point is to get rich in growtopia and get friends and be friendly!

BE AVARE OF SCAMMERS AND NEVER SCAM PEOPLE!!!!!

You break blocks to splice items.

You build awesome worlds!

You make friends!

You complain a little!

You have FUN!
You guys do realize, he's referring to Funeral Quest, not Growtopia. Look at the subforum. hahah

In regards to OP, I don't think the game is still available anymore.

wanbi90
04-05-2016, 10:32 AM
try playing safely at first - don't draw attention to yourself by attacking anyone, don't select the immoral options like keeping the ring on your desk, don't push your luck too much with the customers (at the first appearance of the word "angry", click "Done"!). Change your wooden tags at the bank for gold tags (4 wood = 1 gold) and study PSY at the university. Once you've built up some skills you can go crazy.

Brad
11-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Just trying to play now... See what this game is all about, it sounds good