PDA

View Full Version : Might download Tanked

Linkoftime
03-28-2016, 03:12 AM
Im considering downloading Tanked is it any good?
Another question is how is the little community for Tanked?

TorBolt_
03-28-2016, 03:15 AM
I tried it, it's very, very hard to start off. There is very little users online at a time and when trying to play matches it takes forever to find an opponent that is in your range. You are either going to be destroyed by long time players or wait an hour to get matched with a lower tier like yourself.
The game itself is good but it just needs to be fixed up so that people can actually play.

SageDeoxys
03-28-2016, 03:36 AM
I tried it, it's very, very hard to start off. There is very little users online at a time and when trying to play matches it takes forever to find an opponent that is in your range. You are either going to be destroyed by long time players or wait an hour to get matched with a lower tier like yourself.
The game itself is good but it just needs to be fixed up so that people can actually play.

That would require Tanked to be dropped from WebOS for the possibility of an actual update, which in itself is low with Seth's will to bring this game forwards.

Tanked is a good game overall, but most of what Tor said is true. There's usually around 10-15 players online, but may sometimes drop to literally 1 or go up to 40.

|ThyLuigi|
03-28-2016, 03:39 AM
Tanked is a good game, but the most I've ever seen online is 15 at a time.

JOSHIE63
03-28-2016, 05:54 AM
Tanked is growing, but I saw twenty players online at once in my timezone; however, most are either crappy players or absolute gods at the game. Other than being outmatched at first, once one moves up the ranks, and their skill improves, the game becomes quite facile to do well (not win).

Playerdereclaim
03-28-2016, 03:06 PM
That would require Tanked to be dropped from WebOS for the possibility of an actual update, which in itself is low with Seth's will to bring this game forwards.

Tanked is a good game overall, but most of what Tor said is true. There's usually around 10-15 players online, but may sometimes drop to literally 1 or go up to 40.

Good game, but as soon as 2 good players enter teams the players online drop to 4

Ranger5379
03-29-2016, 10:54 PM
The Tanked community is pretty small. Usually around 20 people are on. Most are intermediate skill. Usually two or three high level players. The more of these high ranked players on, the amount of people on drops as playerde has mentioned...this is because newer players to the game have trouble matching up to players who time their shots perfectly and know how to use momentum.

Minor lecture here, ignore if you want, typed it because I was bored -

Momentum is, in my opinion, one of the things that seperates these groups of players (intermediate from advanced) and knowing when to siege your momentum and take the fight to the other team consistently can make a huge difference (talking about those games where one person starts getting a kill streak, then suddenly it goes from 3 -> 7 kills) intimidation also helps - if a player is attacking someone like google, they might get panicked and rish their shot, causing them to miss. Then that player is blowing past them.

Playerdereclaim
03-29-2016, 11:03 PM
The Tanked community is pretty small. Usually around 20 people are on. Most are intermediate skill. Usually two or three high level players. The more of these high ranked players on, the amount of people on drops as playerde has mentioned...this is because newer players to the game have trouble matching up to players who time their shots perfectly and know how to use momentum.

Minor lecture here, ignore if you want, typed it because I was bored -

Momentum is, in my opinion, one of the things that seperates these groups of players (intermediate from advanced) and knowing when to siege your momentum and take the fight to the other team consistently can make a huge difference (talking about those games where one person starts getting a kill streak, then suddenly it goes from 3 -> 7 kills) intimidation also helps - if a player is attacking someone like google, they might get panicked and rish their shot, causing them to miss. Then that player is blowing past them.

What do you use to record?

Ranger5379
03-30-2016, 02:51 AM
What do you use to record?
I stream from my iPad to my computer using Reflector then record my screen on the computer using a screen recording software like Ezvid. If you're using Android it's easier - you can use xmodgames (not for hacking, it has a recording system too, but you can't download it directly from the app store, you have to download the .apk) or mobizen, or root your devise and get a special recording app. Those are the easiest ones. The one I wouldn't really recommend would be rooting your phone just for recording