PDA

View Full Version : Mr. McKinney

Jamie Greer
03-14-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm sure Daryl has touched some of you in different ways. I was told by Bex that this needed to be done.

Daryl loved this game. I remember when he got hurt that a lot of you gave him support. I want to thank you all for giving him the support.

Daryl passed away Saturday early morning. He passed away of a heart attack. Funeral services will be private. I'm sure some of you are sad, and some maybe not. Please feel free to email me at jgreermfh@yahoo.com

Please feel free to leave your condolences here or email me. If any of you would like any messages to go with him in his casket please email them to me before this Thursday.

Mister Brooks
03-15-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm sure Daryl has touched some of you in different ways. I was told by Bex that this needed to be done.

Daryl passed away Saturday early morning. He had a heart attack. Funeral services will be private. I'm sure some of you are sad, and some maybe not. Please feel free to email me at jgreermfh@yahoo.com

:wheelchair:

:confused:

:eek:

:(

Sudden. Tragic. Sad.
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore".
Ends in memory.

Existence, a fad.
McKinney settled the score.
Life, and legacy.

Jamie Greer
03-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Here is a bookmark for anyone who wants one.Thank you Mister Brooks for your reply.

Hawk
03-16-2010, 06:03 PM

Daryl loved this game. I remember when he got hurt that a lot of you gave him support. I want to thank you all for giving him the support.

Daryl passed away Saturday early morning. He passed away of a heart attack. Funeral services will be private. I'm sure some of you are sad, and some maybe not. Please feel free to email me at jgreermfh@yahoo.com

Please feel free to leave your condolences here or email me. If any of you would like any messages to go with him in his casket please email them to me before this Thursday.

I am sorry to hear this as for your loss, but it comes as no surprise to me. RIP

Sadge
03-16-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Please convey my condolences to the family.

Hawk
03-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Jamie, would you at least take some pictures of the funeral for those of us who really cared? Would you do that much? You can email them as you have the email addys. If we cannot be there in person since it it a private service, would you at least do us the honor of being there in spirit with pictures?
Thank you.

Mister Brooks
03-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Or set up a memorial web page (I don't recall this offer being in FQ). In any case, that's something I can do for free. It's really just an amateur hobby of mine to make websites (I'm currently planning on making another "sister" site for my older one).

Of course, you can respectfully decline. I'm just glad to offer you the thought.

Jamie Greer
03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
I thank you all for all the things you have said. I have contacted Mr. McKinney's family about photo's of the service. They have declined. And stated as follows...

"This service is a PRIVATE SERVICE, we understand he had a lot of friends, however at this time NO photo's will be taken. This is not a circus or some freak show!"

I really am sorry about this. As the family is the one to say yes or no on things. I am not one for arguing with family. My job is more important.

As for Mr. Brooks. We have thought of that. If you would like to do so that is okay with me. However there would be an agreement that we would have to make. If you would like to go on further please email me at jgreermfh@yahoo.com.

Mister Brooks
03-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Absolutely, that is understood. Though I'm sure Daryl would have appreciated the irony and humor involved with the family's decision, but I respect that.

Most typically, the web page would just be an elaborate type of obit, depending how you'd want it to look. Like a living headstone, which would probably be the closest thing family and friends would feel being close to the person who is on the other side. I could do a little research on that.

I can be reached at godfatheroftheatari@gmail.com if you care to drop in on what terms you'd agree to. I'll take this with the utmost discretion regarding what information to include/exclude. Of course, I can moderate it as well if you'd like.

sami
03-19-2010, 02:26 PM
I am saddened to hear that Daryl has passed. My condolences to you and his family Jamie. He will be greatly missed.

Jamie Greer
03-19-2010, 03:47 PM
I would like to thank you all for your kind words and emails before Thursday. Visitation and funeral services went well. All messages went with Him to his final resting place. Thank you all again. - Jamie Greer