PDA

View Full Version : Is this even possible .-.

The Cookie
04-05-2016, 05:57 AM
I want to learn coding and what I mean by that is not just reading or watching stuff about it but also getting what is needed and doing the main thing to practice. Now is it actually possible to do it with a windows xp computer that I have for like 5 years and really lagging so much

albzterninja
04-05-2016, 01:12 PM
I want to learn coding and what I mean by that is not just reading or watching stuff about it but also getting what is needed and doing the main thing to practice. Now is it actually possible to do it with a windows xp computer that I have for like 5 years and really lagging so much

Ofcourse! It is possible. I don't know what IDE's works on XP but search on it! Try something easy to start off with! Codecademy is a great and free website to learn coding. I wouldn't personally recommend starting with something hard like I did. Still in the learning progress but I've made some significant progress. (c++)

|ThyLuigi|
04-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Yes, it's possible, unless you're making the next 3d-action-sandbox-mmo-shooter-with-super-cool-graphics, coding shouldn't be hard at all.

I recommend picking up Ruby or Python as your first language, and Notepad++ or Sublime Text for your text editor. If you're looking for more of a challenge, try learning C or Java as your first language.

TheFanoftech
04-19-2016, 10:09 PM
whats your pc? do you have the specs or the name of the pc?

candice88
04-25-2016, 02:08 AM
its possible!!