PDA

View Full Version : Cp transferrer

-bio-
04-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Junior or any other mods of Tanked pls ban kissy she is transferring cp to get MVP
Here are the proofs::(Don't worry I am Reader before Bio)
I changed my acc bcoz I forgot my password)

Proofs::

- - - Updated - - -

Junior or any other mods of Tanked pls ban kissy she is transferring cp to get MVP
Here are the proofs::(Don't worry I am Reader before Bio)
I changed my acc bcoz I forgot my password)

Proofs::Sorry guys the last pic I uploaded by mistake

revelation
04-08-2016, 09:29 PM
The mods dont care about that lol. I've seen greaser just log off when a certain player was trying to speak to him (maybe not intentional but just caught my eye). The only thing they really do is change names and try* to ban hackers. There is one player that I find HIGHLY suspicious, and I have pmed a mod for investigation. He has not responded. I am pretty sure your going to need video proof and everything to catch him/her....mods wont do anything otherwise because they will say lack of proof even though they are the same accounts "because you havent shown the mods that they battle each other" probably. This person I have in mind also won mvp, so well see....

SageDeoxys
04-09-2016, 12:02 AM
The mods dont care about that lol. I've seen greaser just log off when a certain player was trying to speak to him (maybe not intentional but just caught my eye). The only thing they really do is change names and try* to ban hackers. There is one player that I find HIGHLY suspicious, and I have pmed a mod for investigation. He has not responded. I am pretty sure your going to need video proof and everything to catch him/her....mods wont do anything otherwise because they will say lack of proof even though they are the same accounts "because you havent shown the mods that they battle each other" probably. This person I have in mind also won mvp, so well see....

You don't need much proof. The moderators can check the logs and confirm it.
Greaser logs off commonly after he's done playing a game or two, so that is most likely what happpened.

revelation
04-09-2016, 01:24 AM
The battle log is hard to catch a cp booster unless he/she is stupid enough to use his/her own name and boost off that sole account multiple times. Unless there is an ip checker, but based on previous reports I dont think there is one. I am genuinly curious if mods ban by looking at ip or if they just see a player has battled x too many times. Coincidentally, hackers change their location/ ip...but luckily I hardly ever see any hackers after than big boogeyman thread that blew up. The best way to discover such players is by playing an alt. I play on my alt and i have seen some seriously suspicious players and especially some that just wont improve after countless of battles. And some players like halifax probably troll this game. Side note; i realized that there isn't a chat log because the mods always ask for pics when I tell them to check the chat logs for proof. They never do lol.

Anyways, its whatever I hit my long term goal of orange and I play a different mobile tank game lol....so cp boosters have fun. This game is kinda my backup now, so im just getting my thoughts out after seeing the current tanked players.