PDA

View Full Version : Hackers

Playerdereclaim
04-10-2016, 12:39 PM
Is it just me or has there been an influx of hackers over the past few weeks.

SageDeoxys
04-10-2016, 01:47 PM
They keep coming and going whenever they feel like it. Just ignore whatever they say and don't play with/against them and you'll be fine.

revelation
04-10-2016, 02:22 PM
I haven't seen the big 5 hackers recently but some have surprised me. I saw Funnybunny banned yesterday, and I never though of him as a hacker

SageDeoxys
04-10-2016, 06:33 PM
I trick them into getting auto banned. Like this one time, this guy was like race me. So I said okay we race back and fourth five times. On the 3rd time, he was auto banned. Another time this friend of mine was floating so I said how long can you float for and then he got auto banned after 3 seconds.
This is Tanked, not Growtopia.

I haven't seen the big 5 hackers recently but some have surprised me. I saw Funnybunny banned yesterday, and I never though of him as a hacker

That's odd. I would've expected him to be banned for bigotry rather than hacking.

Playerdereclaim
04-10-2016, 06:39 PM
They keep coming and going whenever they feel like it. Just ignore whatever they say and don't play with/against them and you'll be fine.

Annoying though just faced one in teams, tor or something like that, luckily system kicked him off.

SageDeoxys
04-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Annoying though just faced one in teams, tor or something like that, luckily system kicked him off.

They'll keep coming. Just ignore them and don't go into battles if you see anything suspicious.

growtyty
04-16-2016, 08:50 PM
just ignore them! :sweatdrop: Hackers going to autobanned. :) :nuke: