PDA

View Full Version : natedog

BadDarkGator
04-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Alot of you people might have witnessed natedogs behaviour now I'm posting this not in the Problematic Players because yet i have got no screenshots.

Some of you might have experienced the Pitiful childish behaviour of natedog, and now I've had it its going on my nerves.

I came online today just to play some peaceful games with some other players. As I entered VIP solo I see a natedog joining..He directly blames me for things I never did and never have done, I promise to take alot of screenshots of that guy just to show how much of a problem he is for alot of people, especially when he doesn't win then he goes blaming complaining and starting to curse people out.

I just had to clear this out. If this thread gets closed then I would understand but I'd like to hear some of you guys experience of meeting the player natedog.

Playerdereclaim
04-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Alot of you people might have witnessed natedogs behaviour now I'm posting this not in the Problematic Players because yet i have got no screenshots.

Some of you might have experienced the Pitiful childish behaviour of natedog, and now I've had it its going on my nerves.

I came online today just to play some peaceful games with some other players. As I entered VIP solo I see a natedog joining..He directly blames me for things I never did and never have done, I promise to take alot of screenshots of that guy just to show how much of a problem he is for alot of people, especially when he doesn't win then he goes blaming complaining and starting to curse people out.

I just had to clear this out. If this thread gets closed then I would understand but I'd like to hear some of you guys experience of meeting the player natedog.

He is annoying... actually he might be the only person people hate more than me.
#1 he is a kid.
#2 he lags and takes it as his skill

SageDeoxys
04-10-2016, 04:45 PM
He is annoying... actually he might be the only person people hate more than me.
#1 he is a kid.
#2 he lags and takes it as his skill

I'm gonna be honest here, I dislike Natedog a LOT. He commonly tries to refute my claims with false facts when I'm not even speaking to him. He also keeps saying he has a lot of experience with Tanked because he's been playing for years greater than the game has even exsted. Apart from all that, he uses many curse words shamelessley.

Playerdereclaim
04-10-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm gonna be honest here, I dislike Natedog a LOT. He commonly tries to refute my claims with false facts when I'm not even speaking to him. He also keeps saying he has a lot of experience with Tanked because he's been playing for years greater than the game has even exsted. Apart from all that, he uses many curse words shamelessley.

Guys look!!! I was right, he is the only person people hate more than me. XD
Srry natey

Junior
04-13-2016, 08:46 PM
I am going to have to close this thread, let's wait until there are screenshots and just send them through the appropriate channels.