PDA

View Full Version : Ouch…

JOSHIE63
04-13-2016, 02:02 AM
So like any abstinence in Tanked, I come back with reduced skill; however, somehow despite how bad I was playing, Cosmos took on my whole team three times single-handedly before any of them got one kill. Some of them were of decent ranks too.

I guess I cannot complain, but the skill — or lack thereof — in this game is absurdly funny.

Tonsy
04-13-2016, 02:18 AM
So like any abstinence in Tanked, I come back with reduced skill; however, somehow despite how bad I was playing, Cosmos took on my whole team three times single-handedly before any of them got one kill. Some of them were of decent ranks too.

I guess I cannot complain, but the skill — or lack thereof — in this game is absurdly funny.

Hate to bud in the thread however I just had to say this. I recommend having a link in your signature to a dictionairy. for all the words you use. Thanks!

SageDeoxys
04-13-2016, 02:23 AM

RTs hurt, don't they?

- - - Updated - - -

Hate to bud in the thread however I just had to say this. I recommend having a link in your signature to a dictionairy. for all the words you use. Thanks!

There's this thing called a bookmark. You should use it.

Boomer
04-13-2016, 02:31 AM
RTs hurt, don't they?

Skulls hurt more...

JOSHIE63
04-13-2016, 03:01 AM
RTs hurt, don't they?

- - - Updated - - -

There's this thing called a bookmark. You should use it.

As much as I may not like them, I must admit this: Cosmos, G0D, and so on have some seriously skill for their careless personalities.

SageDeoxys
04-13-2016, 03:08 AM
As much as I may not like them, I must admit this: Cosmos, G0D, and so on have some seriously skill for their careless personalities.

Reminds me of MrExecution. Wait a second...

JOSHIE63
04-14-2016, 01:47 AM
Reminds me of MrExecution. Wait a second...

I love when the white noobs learn to blame it on their team. We can because — and I can handle picking up a bit of slack — it is their fault for not even trying.

Playerdereclaim
04-16-2016, 01:14 AM
I love when the white noobs learn to blame it on their team. We can because — and I can handle picking up a bit of slack — it is their fault for not even trying.

If someone is going 0 for 5 they going to get blamed.

SageDeoxys
04-17-2016, 01:32 AM
If someone is going 0 for 5 they going to get blamed.

Sometimes you can't really blame them. I commonly get put on a team filled with RTs or Spiders when I've got a Skull, and we go against a team filled with M4s or RTs, and I always get the blame for sucking when in truth it's just the odds that are against me.

JOSHIE63
04-29-2016, 01:20 AM
Dropped down to green! That was fun.

Sometimes you can't really blame them. I commonly get put on a team filled with RTs or Spiders when I've got a Skull, and we go against a team filled with M4s or RTs, and I always get the blame for sucking when in truth it's just the odds that are against me.

Heh, true. I am best with a skull, but even the teals with RTs can easily outmatch me.

SageDeoxys
04-29-2016, 03:35 AM
Dropped down to green! That was fun.

Heh, true. I am best with a skull, but even the teals with RTs can easily outmatch me.

Sometimes I question how someone with an RT can stay teal for so long.

Boomer
04-29-2016, 01:07 PM

That would be a true "noob."

JOSHIE63
04-29-2016, 10:52 PM

I wonder how I can match Yourself's level and he is yellow, yet the skilled pinks I lose to lose to him.

Boomer
04-30-2016, 03:05 PM
I wonder how I can match Yourself's level and he is yellow, yet the skilled pinks I lose to lose to him.

Feed off of him.

JOSHIE63
05-02-2016, 10:07 PM
Feed off of him.

I am more or less feeding off of people in solo that think they can easily take a green.

JOSHIE63
05-13-2016, 04:22 AM
I sometimes question how scoring thirty-five in 4v4 crate king against Serge and still losing is possible.

SageDeoxys
05-13-2016, 04:58 AM
I sometimes question how scoring thirty-five in 4v4 crate king against Serge and still losing is possible.

Crate RNG isn't fun. Might be why he can wreck you straight on.

Boomer
05-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Crate RNG isn't fun. Might be why he can wreck you straight on.

CK is just kinda boring in general; whoever gets the first couple of crates has an 80% chance of winning.

Ah, I've given up on playing Tanked much. I decided it was best not to play for a respectable amount of time. When I did come back to play, the fruits of my skill in the field weren't what I expected. I suppose I shall only log on once in a while to fight a few fights and actually be part of the community.