PDA

View Full Version : Halimax/Halifax

Playerdereclaim
04-17-2016, 10:46 PM
This person seems to only shoot at some people and encourages people to win by running into them. It is not exactly transfer and i have no way to prove (no screen recorder). Has anyone else seen this???

JOSHIE63
04-17-2016, 10:48 PM
There is definitely two people, but it seems to be a sort of transferring ocurring.

Playerdereclaim
04-17-2016, 11:32 PM
There is definitely two people, but it seems to be a sort of transferring ocurring.

Are u sure they both seem to asking for coins in the same manner.

JOSHIE63
04-17-2016, 11:50 PM
Are u sure they both seem to asking for coins in the same manner.

I have been in a game with halifaxs and halifax, and they both play; however, the one lacks any skill whatsoever, implying he may just have his sibling control one tank badly while he kills it. He lacked the ability to kill anything above a teal, so he is not pink by skill.

BaconHero
04-17-2016, 11:51 PM
I can definitely say that I have seen this.
Only reason I know is because he's targeting me :mad:
It's really getting on my nerves

SageDeoxys
04-18-2016, 01:43 AM
Given as it seems ya'll know who my earlier thread was about, I'm gonna tell you Bullseye said he had some proof of what he said.
Plz, someone burn this new species of cancer named Halifax.
Also, I suspect Halifax goes by the name "Protanic" here, but I can't be 100% sure.

JOSHIE63
04-18-2016, 01:47 AM
Given as it seems ya'll know who my earlier thread was about, I'm gonna tell you Bullseye said he had some proof of what he said.
Plz, someone burn this new species of cancer named Halifax.
Also, I suspect Halifax goes by the name "Protanic" here, but I can't be 100% sure.

Halifax is certainly immature and makes the worst, facetious jokes about nothing, but I do not hate him. He is breaking the rules, but he is not that bad.

Protanic is emet's GT username. I would assume that is emet.

SageDeoxys
04-18-2016, 02:28 AM
Halifax is certainly immature and makes the worst, facetious jokes about nothing, but I do not hate him. He is breaking the rules, but he is not that bad.

Protanic is emet's GT username. I would assume that is emet.

I was talking about this (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?224799-Protanic) guy, unless you're saying that Halifax is Emet (sorry, I'm confused).
Also, he's bad. Very, very bad. You'd understand if you were in the tavern with him for 30 minutes non-stop.

JOSHIE63
04-18-2016, 03:30 AM
I was talking about this (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?224799-Protanic) guy, unless you're saying that Halifax is Emet (sorry, I'm confused).
Also, he's bad. Very, very bad. You'd understand if you were in the tavern with him for 30 minutes non-stop.

I am friends with a Protanic in Growtopia. He has admitted that he is emet; I think Halifax may not use the forums.

Also, Halifax was just throwing around childish insults when I played (making god awful puns with Greed's name). I do not know the extent of his foolishness, but I am just saying that is what I perceived of him.

SageDeoxys
04-18-2016, 04:26 AM
I am friends with a Protanic in Growtopia. He has admitted that he is emet; I think Halifax may not use the forums.

Also, Halifax was just throwing around childish insults when I played (making god awful puns with Greed's name). I do not know the extent of his foolishness, but I am just saying that is what I perceived of him.

He has used the forums. He was talking anout me the other day by saying "it's that forum guy" or something by those lines, but it's good to know he's one person less on my suspect list.
By the way, anyone else find it odd how he was merely teal yesterday night and is, as of now, pink? With all the blackmail losses, you'd think he wouldn't be making much progress.

Wetfinger42
04-18-2016, 04:34 AM
Is this guy messing with specific people?

I've never met him at all.

SageDeoxys
04-18-2016, 04:54 AM
Is this guy messing with specific people?

I've never met him at all.

He's messing with anyone who refuses to give him coins.

Boomer
04-18-2016, 03:56 PM
"Running into them." So this guy thinks you can ram kill people like in World of Tanks? :crazy:

Playerdereclaim
04-18-2016, 10:35 PM
"Running into them." So this guy thinks you can ram kill people like in World of Tanks? :crazy:

Goes towards them as to give free kills

Cuddles
04-19-2016, 02:30 AM
I have never seen halimax, but halifaxs is actually pretty good? I saw him playing with Junior today, and he was the top scorer a couple times. He doesn't say any bad words, but he always says "call me GREED", (insert name) slaya, or laughs like crazy lol.

Playerdereclaim
04-20-2016, 12:59 AM
I have never seen halimax, but halifaxs is actually pretty good? I saw him playing with Junior today, and he was the top scorer a couple times. He doesn't say any bad words, but he always says "call me GREED", (insert name) slaya, or laughs like crazy lol.

#1 u could be halifaxs
#2 u gave him coins so he gives you ez kills/ helps his team (depends on what side u r on)

candice88
04-25-2016, 02:06 AM
still dont get it :(

still dont get it :(

Here's basically what's happening:
Some idiotic nut thinks he's funny making jokes about people.
He asks for coins 24/7, and if you don't give him any, he will make sure you lose a team game if he's on your team.
He is an edgy kid with the mind of a 6 year old.