PDA

View Full Version : FQ Games

ServerHost
03-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Ok,

I know some probably already play on one of my servers:

fq.legacyrealm.com:8080

It's always running a 75 day tourney.

Well, I put the older server back online with the Di-Guns mod and a few other mods and script. It's running at fq.bbsfiles.com:8080

it's a 35 day tourney for now and I just reset it this morning

Wish Seth still took registrations, I hate only being able to host 8 players games with 2 online at once... really sucks...

Hawk
03-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Ok,

Well, I put the older server back online with the Di-Guns mod and a few other mods and script. It's running at fq.bbsfiles.com:8080

Wish Seth still took registrations, I hate only being able to host 8 players games with 2 online at once... really sucks...

Ok, what is up with this? I go into the store, click onto the places to go to weapons then guns. Ok, I don't have gold yet, however, it freezes me in there and I have to refresh and log in again. This happens everytime, I cannot get out once I go in, if Idon't have gold.

Hawk
03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Ok, another "bug", do turn, fine, do turn, fine, click on next turn and shuts down game, black screen. Does not come back up. Have to log in all over. This has happened 3 times already and I have only done 6 turns (customers). Very annoying to say the least.

Hawk
03-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Ok, went back, refreshed and finished the game with no glitch. But, daaaaaayum! Hard Core customers, LOL. Super Rich with limit of 2600 and only get 62 bp? Hard Core. Cute pooch and I did like the "special event" with the younger woman-different, heheh.

Thanks for putting another FQ out there and for the "old school" versions. Cool for me as a newbie to experience that which was....I look forward to playing these games more and more.

Perhaps Seth could help you out with your games....eh? We can only hope. :crazy:

Hawk
04-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Day 3 on this new game and it still does the black screen on me. Just me, is it me? The others seem to be having no problems at all. It periodically freezes up on me too and I lose that turn when it does.

Glitch, glitch, freeze up, black out.....I swear this game hates me!

Eli
04-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Well, I got it. I logged back on to continue playing, checked the rankings to compare bps. When I tried to get back to my parlor the screen went completely black.

You're definitely NOT paranoid, Hawk.

Seth
04-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Sadly I'm no longer licensing FQ to other websites and have not been for quite a while.

In fact, the 8 player/2 at once licensing is also going to gone when I'm able to permanently shut down my licensing server. (all my game products have gone no DRM, just waiting a bit for people to catch up!)

Hawk
06-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Ok,

The 35 Day game crashed right after the last day of the last game. It has not come back online as of a few minutes ago, so it has been down for 3 or so days now. Could you please check it out or is this the end of that game? I had not even learned to operated that one yet....:(