PDA

View Full Version : definitely a cheater

Alex
04-02-2010, 03:51 AM
Hello Seth.

Remember I complained about this guy who is cheating by having two accounts and using one to attack the other in self defence and thus getting more points all the time?

Well now he just has a software that hits a button every minute.

He's been standing online for more than 8 hours now, and I've checked it in the cafe: he is idle until the 59th second and then goes back to 1. I know there was this problem with another player some time ago.

Seth
04-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Not cool - please let him know he'll probably get banned if I see that happening again.

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Wow congrat's Alex, I know you have more then one account. Were'nt you on all day as well? What is with the constant complaining Alex?

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Also Alex, ever hear the phrase, it takes one to know one?

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 08:56 AM
I have a question for you Seth, if you look at the crime section for day 31 I was attacked by Sparkling Hawk twice. How is that possible? I thought people can only be attacked once if they get beat.

Seth
04-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Here is the thing - when you logged on for the first time that day, it 'resurrects you' making you fair game to be killed by anyone again, even someone who killed you earlier that day.

Btw Dorian/Nairod: FQ is telling me you are also playing as Charizard...

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Here is the thing - when you logged on for the first time that day, it 'resurrects you' making you fair game to be killed by anyone again, even someone who killed you earlier that day.

Btw Dorian/Nairod: FQ is telling me you are also playing as Charizard...

I am not, it's my step sisters account.

Seth
04-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Do you two always use the same password?

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Do you two always use the same password?

Yeah she asked what I used the day we started. She set it up at my house, is using the same password not allowed?

Hawk
04-02-2010, 07:09 PM
WOW, I did not know you could have two accounts on the same, what, computer line?

You can have a software that keeps things going like on FQ, too? Hmm, learn something new everyday then. I guess I must be way out of sync with the techies. :wheelchair:

Alex
04-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Funny thing Dorian, Charizard sounds like a guy's name. And under 'Sex' it says it is a Male.
You said she set it up at your house? But that would mean that you had to not play a day as Nairod in order for her to set it up doesn't it? And I know that you played everyday.

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Funny thing Dorian, Charizard sounds like a guy's name. And under 'Sex' it says it is a Male.
You said she set it up at your house? But that would mean that you had to not play a day as Nairod in order for her to set it up doesn't it? And I know that you played everyday.

Funnier thing is didn't you play as Maria last round? Actually she has the rocket mobile internet from Rogers so she gets internet from anywhere. Not sure if you are aware of that technology. All I have here is a desktop computer.

Alex
04-02-2010, 10:39 PM
You didn't answer the accusations Dorian. But I guess when you have no arguments it's easier to accuse someone else.

But to answer yours, yes I did play as Maria, and won and then revealed my name. It's a game tactic. As for the Roger what's his name technology, I am not aware of it. But I'm glad you told us you are aware of it. Well done chap :whistling:

Seth, since 2 accounts are not allowed and the evidence is overwhelming I'm sure you'll find a solution. If not a solution at least a warning

Dorian1
04-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Search it up Alex, I know that's what you are good for. I have nothing to explain to you. Why would I share with you my family. I have no explaining to do to you. I am sure if Seth checks out all IPs coming from Romania he will put you to shame. I know you cheat, you know you cheat, everyone knows you cheat, why don't you admit it? According to you, playing "under the wire" is acceptable. Don't deny anything, you said that and a lot of other lovely quotes. I have pity for you the, fact that you can live with yourself with what you do amazes me. I guess you just don't have a conscious.

Alex
04-03-2010, 10:02 AM
I never said any of the things you accused me, and I never agreed with 'playing under the wire' as you call it. Hawk can vouch for that. It's to be expected that once you've been caught cheating you would try to generalize, the old 'it's not just me who's doing it' tactic. I don't think we will get anywhere arguing like this. Seth is the admin so let him decide.