PDA

View Full Version : Number of days for the new Tournament?

Alex
04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Hello again, all you FQ lovers out there. Step right up and say your mind.

Here is where everyone chips in and says how many days they would like the new game to have. Maybe at the end we will do a mode ( The MODE is the value that occurs most often ).

I'd like a game of 20 days. It seems reasonable after a long game.

Hawk
04-08-2010, 06:16 PM

Here is where everyone chips in and says how many days they would like the new game to have. Maybe at the end we will do a mode ( The MODE is the value that occurs most often ).

Well it really don't matter to me this next go round as I will not be in it for personal and family matters. Just won't have the time nor the motivation, however, next game I will be geared up and raring to go.

I personally like the 30-35 days, 40 was good, don't know about a shorter game like 20, maybe I will get to strart it and see, who knows, but I most definately will not be able to play right in the middle, so why bother, right?

Bexangel
04-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Well it really don't matter to me this next go round as I will not be in it for personal and family matters. Just won't have the time nor the motivation, however, next game I will be geared up and raring to go.

I personally like the 30-35 days, 40 was good, don't know about a shorter game like 20, maybe I will get to strart it and see, who knows, but I most definately will not be able to play right in the middle, so why bother, right?

I think a 10 or 20 day tourney would be good, as players won't have time to use their strategies to the max... It would be interesting to say the least. I was gonna elaborate a bit lol but I really cannot be bothered to be honest...

Bexangel
04-19-2010, 05:56 PM

Yes, Alex, we know what MODE is... Don't insult our intelligence lol. I really don't care how long the duration of any game is, but I think a 10 day one would be so cool ;) FAST AND FURIOUS LOL :crazy: HAHA. Ooops was stuck on caps yet again...

Btw, how do I start a new thread? I don't usually say much... but when I do, it's worth listening to...

Hawk
04-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Bexangel wrote:

Btw, how do I start a new thread? I don't usually say much... but when I do, it's worth listening to...

When you log on? Look to the top left corner of the forum and you will see the "Post new thread" button, or something like that, LOL.:cool:

Hawk
04-22-2010, 08:56 PM
it is only 20 days in a tournament.

The current tourney is not a 30 day one, changed right after the crash.

Mister Brooks
04-23-2010, 05:16 PM
The current tourney is not a 30 day one, changed right after the crash.

Wow, how did my post end up in the crapper? :poop: I was going to say the same thing before you.

Hawk
06-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Ok, Can we please go back to the 40 day game, now? Alex has proven he is good on all games even if he misses days, gets burned down constantly and gets luck wiped out. He pisses everyone off, LOL, which amuses me. Poor Michael and Renee.
Now, I might have a fighting chance?
Alex, when you do return, if you are really leaving like you said, perhaps I will be your competition? One never knows about those "shoe sizes", looks can be decieving, but then, you know that already, don't you....:ninja:

Hawk
07-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Seth, if you possibly have a bit of free time, could you please put the 40 day back up on the FQ game? Pwetty Pweeez?

Seth
07-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Do the next tourney at 40? Is that ok with everybody?

Hawk
07-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Do the next tourney at 40? Is that ok with everybody?
That is ab so lute ly excellently fine with me! :)

Eli
07-06-2010, 06:28 PM
That is ab so lute ly excellently fine with me! :)

I second that!