PDA

View Full Version : I can't Defeat Seth any tips?

TheFindensity
05-04-2016, 05:42 AM
Seth, The final boss IS THE HARDEST! any tips on defeating him?

Not Seth, the Dev.

Dbfan4life
05-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Search every last corner of the game for upgrade potions.
Have you reached the secret island that you can access from the beach in windemere? (loooots of upgrade potions at the end of that)
Grind some more in the darklands and spend every point in defense (this way you can also resist magic attacks including seth's)
Go around fireballing every burnable tree to make sure you get more secrets. (some trees will disappear and open a passage while some just have an item or chest behind them you didn't see otherwise)

These tips should get you past seth very easily. personal record is 4h12m with every secret found. :p

TheFindensity
05-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Search every last corner of the game for upgrade potions.
Have you reached the secret island that you can access from the beach in windemere? (loooots of upgrade potions at the end of that)
Grind some more in the darklands and spend every point in defense (this way you can also resist magic attacks including seth's)
Go around fireballing every burnable tree to make sure you get more secrets. (some trees will disappear and open a passage while some just have an item or chest behind them you didn't see otherwise)

These tips should get you past seth very easily. personal record is 4h12m with every secret found. :p
I Found the Secret island but i dont have much money to buy glowing sword and others

The Cookie
05-05-2016, 10:59 AM
make sure ya have hellfire spell

dont use bow and arrow
use lightsword or whatever more powerful sword than lightsword
fill ur backpack with potions

Dbfan4life
05-05-2016, 11:34 AM
make sure ya have hellfire spell

dont use bow and arrow
use lightsword or whatever more powerful sword than lightsword
fill ur backpack with potions