PDA

View Full Version : to those of you who know me...

smedam
05-04-2016, 11:51 AM
So, i am smedam. Currently an unskilled sky. So i started this so that people who saw me play can give me tips to make me better. Also give the tips in general as well...so that all who see it benifit and not just me.

Thanks,
smedam

JOSHIE63
05-04-2016, 07:36 PM
You are usually aware, but have a slower reaction or a false sense of time. This can happen due a preemptive shot, but I usually either beat or tie you in head-to-head engagements.

On the other hand, right from the spawn you seem ready to kill, which is a beneficial mindset. It just seems that RTs seem to make up most of today's players, unfortunately.

SageDeoxys
05-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Don't buy a Panzer V unless you want to have a bad time.
Don't buy a Love Tank unless you want to have a bad time.
Don't buy a Fatty unless you want to have a bad time.

That's about all I can say right about now.

You are usually aware, but have a slower reaction or a false sense of time. This can happen due a preemptive shot, but I usually either beat or tie you in head-to-head engagements.

On the other hand, right from the spawn you seem ready to kill, which is a beneficial mindset. It just seems that RTs seem to make up most of today's players, unfortunately.

Too bad there isn't any tank capable of beating the absolute crap out of an RT alone.

Playerdereclaim
05-04-2016, 09:30 PM
So, i am smedam. Currently an unskilled sky. So i started this so that people who saw me play can give me tips to make me better. Also give the tips in general as well...so that all who see it benifit and not just me.

Thanks,
smedam

You dont watch ure back, with the types of players out there today dont count on your team watch your own back. Also, u hesitate before shooting

JOSHIE63
05-04-2016, 10:15 PM

Too bad there isn't any tank capable of beating the absolute crap out of an RT alone.

Yeah. Fatty tanks are "bad time" tanks.

smedam
05-05-2016, 11:59 AM

Thanks for the tip. How do u know when to shoot though?if i do it early i die with misshot.Late,i just die.
So can u explain this further.

Boomer
05-07-2016, 12:37 AM

Wrong. Fatty is a VERY capable tank, and CAN and WILL beat the living crap out of an RT.

SageDeoxys
05-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Wrong. Fatty is a VERY capable tank, and CAN and WILL beat the living crap out of an RT.

That's only for Hardcore, Crate king, and Deathmatch. Fatties are basically rocks on wheels in Beagles and Mine Mania.

JOSHIE63
05-07-2016, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the tip. How do u know when to shoot though?if i do it early i die with misshot.Late,i just die.
So can u explain this further.

It comes down to experience. You just have to know when to act so that you hit first, but not miss; though, I have seen a few tricks to the angles of engagement the top skulls go in at. -Ace- seems to turn his turret a bit and Pacific backs away first.

That's only for Hardcore, Crate king, and Deathmatch. Fatties are basically rocks on wheels in Beagles and Mine Mania.

Which is why I will never use my Fatty.

Boomer
05-07-2016, 02:29 PM

Swap Crate King and Mine Mania, because on a small map in Mines a Fatty is almost unbeatable. Ive been on both ends of the stick in this case.

skullking
05-10-2016, 06:09 PM
It comes down to experience. You just have to know when to act so that you hit first, but not miss; though, I have seen a few tricks to the angles of engagement the top skulls go in at. -Ace- seems to turn his turret a bit and Pacific backs away first.

Which is why I will never use my Fatty.

Skull is the domination tank... Kill RTs are easy money also spider can wreck RTs..