PDA

View Full Version : CRASH

Hawk
04-15-2010, 06:29 PM
At or around 11 am CST USA, the server crashed just as I finished my turns and went into the cafe. First one this game..that I know of.....

Mister Brooks
04-15-2010, 07:01 PM
At or around 11 am CST USA, the server crashed just as I finished my turns and went into the cafe. First one this game..that I know of.....

I thought you WEREN'T gonna play this time? Either way, I didn't see you registered in the early days, so maybe you just started and are at the bottom rung?

There's been a growing number of people, and I notice that makes some people who were there the longest have a hard time being at the top, even if they're ahead of the fact they were there early.

I also got visited by the twins twice. but it was too early, since I already spent my gold tags on other things, so by the time I started, I didn't have 6 tags to spend.

Hawk
04-15-2010, 07:05 PM
I thought you WEREN'T gonna play this time? Either way, I didn't see you registered in the early days, so maybe you just started and are at the bottom rung?

There's been a growing number of people, and I notice that makes some people who were there the longest have a hard time being at the top, even if they're ahead of the fact they were there early.

I also got visited by the twins twice. but it was too early, since I already spent my gold tags on other things, so by the time I started, I didn't have 6 tags to spend.

I never said I was NOT going to return, I stated that I was undecided at the time. Since the name "HAWK" has a big, bright red bullseye target on it, I decided to hover....blame me?

Mister Brooks
04-16-2010, 04:05 PM
I had to go look for the post:

Well it really don't matter to me this next go round as I will not be in it for personal and family matters. Just won't have the time nor the motivation, however, next game I will be geared up and raring to go.

You said you would NOT be in it, and skipping it to the next one after that. Except, apparently you say you're still in now.

Bexangel
04-18-2010, 03:11 PM

:confused: My server also crashed whilst I was just finishing up on FQ....:(