PDA

View Full Version : turns carryover request

traekoth
04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
I'll admit that it's my own fool fault that I missed a day of playing....having said that, I'd like to request the following:

The ability for turns to carryover from day to day. Not the yangs, not the parlor visits, just the customer sales turns. If you miss a day, especially after the 'early' days, you are pretty much out of the game. With this option, you can still allow for 'real life' to get in the way of this great game, but not put you out so much that it makes it almost impossible to 'catch up'. Customer sales are very important throughout the game....even more so in the later stages.

Hawk
04-29-2010, 06:03 PM
I'll admit that it's my own fool fault that I missed a day of playing....having said that, I'd like to request the following:

The ability for turns to carryover from day to day. Not the yangs, not the parlor visits, just the customer sales turns. If you miss a day, especially after the 'early' days, you are pretty much out of the game. With this option, you can still allow for 'real life' to get in the way of this great game, but not put you out so much that it makes it almost impossible to 'catch up'. Customer sales are very important throughout the game....even more so in the later stages.

I totally agree with this one, I have already missed 3 days because of having to stayp with my neice in the hospital with her chemo. I have played a roll-over game and I actually liked it. But there will be the whiners that say, "Oh that will be cheating as people will save their turns!"

Not necessarily true.....