PDA

View Full Version : HEY EVERYONE! IM DAMIEN8181 (i sell growsprays)

DAMIEN8181
10-06-2013, 02:52 AM
Im new to fourms but not Growtopia been playing for 3months :) and i love it lol:wave::wave:
i hope to meet some of you guys soon (ogs)/(famous guys lol)/(vets.) :wave::hat:
i play for HOURS Daily
Couple hours here then there

Come look at my 180 atms in growspraystore;):rolleyes:

i sell growsprays all day :D :D:cool:
25 per wl
25 per song
50 per atm (I BUY ALL ATMS 2 WLS EACH OR 50 GROWSPRAYS):rolleyes::rolleyes:

please Help me add to my collection of 180 atms total (in growspraystore)

Dont worry im friendly unless you steal from me i will ban u lol..i buy atms for 2wls all day until i run out of wls lol..also i have a small shop in growspraystore
I hope to meet alot of you guys soon (active growtopians) (i want to be known and trusted by all growtopians i dnt scam trust me i work hard for my stuff (test me if u want)

you can find me at GROWSPRAYSTORE™ (STORE)
or 8181CORAL™ (thats where i farm lol)

msg me anytime if u need growsprays or just wanna talk :) i like to meet new peeps :sweatdrop:
Don't cuss me out lol i will ban u too

DAMIEN8181
10-06-2013, 03:17 AM
What is nerfed? Whats gonna happen to my coral? Details?
I dont understand please explain someone

Phorus
10-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Hello there new forumer and welcome, Now to start of this does not belong in the Dink Smallwood Subforum/Categorie. It belongs in this growtopia game Subforum - http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?37. And please keep posts family friendly and nothing Inapropiate. Thank you. And one more thing. Visit growtopias general chat section and take a look at INightmareI's new forum user guide. That will teach you some of the basics and advanced things about using the forums. So have a great time!

BethanyFuturama
10-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Im new to fourms but not Growtopia been playing for 3months :) and i love it lol:wave::wave:
i hope to meet some of you guys soon (ogs)/(famous guys lol)/(vets.) :wave::hat:
i play for HOURS Daily
Couple hours here then there

Come look at my 180 atms in growspraystore;):rolleyes:

i sell growsprays all day :D :D:cool:
25 per wl
25 per song
50 per atm (I BUY ALL ATMS 2 WLS EACH OR 50 GROWSPRAYS):rolleyes::rolleyes:

please Help me add to my collection of 180 atms total (in growspraystore)

Dont worry im friendly unless you steal from me i will ban u lol..i buy atms for 2wls all day until i run out of wls lol..also i have a small shop in growspraystore
I hope to meet alot of you guys soon (active growtopians) (i want to be known and trusted by all growtopians i dnt scam trust me i work hard for my stuff (test me if u want)

you can find me at GROWSPRAYSTORE™ (STORE)
or 8181CORAL™ (thats where i farm lol)

msg me anytime if u need growsprays or just wanna talk :) i like to meet new peeps :sweatdrop:
Don't cuss me out lol i will ban u too
Um... this is Dink Smallwood related?

Drunkmonkey
10-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Dink Small Wood has no relation to Growtopia

Brennanber
10-31-2013, 04:00 AM
Wrong forum :sweatdrop: