PDA

View Full Version : Issues with saving collisions...

speeder
05-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Several issues I found when saving collisions...

First, and probably most basic one: Even opening and closing the collision editor, resets the object pivot. I had to edit the pivot, save, close novashell, open novashell again, and finally edit the collision.

Second: Phoenix collision: Because another bugs, I needed to reset a object completly. I deleted it, closed novashell, made another one (from the same graphics), and when I converted it to entity, most of the old settings returned (collision, layer, etc...)

Third: Crash.. Well, today it was crashing, I tried with GDB to figure what it was causing the crash, but an assert on Box2D made that impossible (Because the assert bugged GDB). After some messing, the crash went away (Oo) but so the assert... Dunno what happened... (in other thread here I explain the assert).

Fourth... not really a bug: If you change a object pivot, the collision don't change, really annoying...

Fifth: When you duplicate a object and change its graphics, only its basic data is copied, not collision and some other stuff... And my intention was EXACTLY use that other stuff... Well, I cannot explain that properly...