PDA

View Full Version : Terraria 1.2 [Helped with This New Version]

Phorus
10-07-2013, 10:39 AM
So some of you may not believe this is true. But. I was involved in some of the making of the new version of terraria. The reason is my nieces brother is one of the following people who made the game. Now he said if I wanted to get involved in the making of the new version of terraria. I agreed with him. Now some of ideas that I had got involved in was the new setting of the new Backrounds with a few more new items. It was a really fun experience but if you would like to think I am lying please do not comment on this thread.

Plaxe
10-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Hey man, its me. And you arnt Lyin, I saw your name in the credits. u must be famous and rich nw ha

Phorus
10-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Hiya bud, and I wouldn't say famous. But rich, yeah kinda. I made a few bucks from al this. About 1k that's it :/. Mostly because my ideas were improved and were out into the game. But thanks!

NinjafishSwag
10-13-2013, 01:57 AM
So some of you may not believe this is true. But. I was involved in some of the making of the new version of terraria. The reason is my nieces brother is one of the following people who made the game. Now he said if I wanted to get involved in the making of the new version of terraria. I agreed with him. Now some of ideas that I had got involved in was the new setting of the new Backrounds with a few more new items. It was a really fun experience but if you would like to think I am lying please do not comment on this thread.

LIER!
Just kidding XD
Sounds fun, but we all know the superior game here...
IS GROWTOPIA!!!

Phorus
10-13-2013, 05:10 AM
LIER!
Just kidding XD
Sounds fun, but we all know the superior game here...
IS GROWTOPIA!!!

Well of course growtopia is much better than terraria, and that is a true fact right there!!