PDA

View Full Version : Seth: Three Attacks in one day?

Dudley
06-19-2010, 02:11 PM
How did One Down manage to attack three times on day six?

traekoth
06-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Usually when this happens, a player attacks you just before the daily reset, the results of that attack show up on the following day. If that player then attacks again that next day (and runs or loses), they're daily count attack has been reset so you could see three attacks in one day. More than likely, if you go to the previous day, you'll only see one attack by that player for that day.

Dudley
06-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes that's true but, if you were to look at the crime report for day 6 you would see that the first of these attacks happened after many many others, which tells me that it was not just as the day changed. And the last attack happened before many others which also tells me that it also was not as the day changed. I posted this so seth could look and see if there was anything unusual or a bug or something.

Hawk
06-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Yes that's true but, if you were to look at the crime report for day 6 you would see that the first of these attacks happened after many many others, which tells me that it was not just as the day changed. And the last attack happened before many others which also tells me that it also was not as the day changed. I posted this so seth could look and see if there was anything unusual or a bug or something.

I know what you are talking about here, I saw it. What happened was the game crashed that day twice then came back up a couple hours later. My bp's were extremely lower than when it crashed and I had like 2 or 3 turns left, but, when the game came back up I had 9 turns, and all my visits where I had used 1 already. That would be the cause of the 3 attacks in one day. Maybe this happened not only to me but to others on the game? It has happened twice since this game has started, at least to me it has...I never would have known this if I had not returned to finish my games...now I check in every few hours to see, just in case. I don't think One Down is at fault here.
Hope this helped?

Mister Brooks
06-24-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm just throwing this in the wind here, but would it be possible that doing the attacks like this cause the crashes? If so, I smell an exploit.