PDA

View Full Version : Attn: redink1 or Admin.

Warren Noble
07-05-2010, 04:53 AM
I would ask that you take the thread titled "Mister Brooks" off this website immediately. Do to the consideration that one of our employees has died and there for the rude talkings of persons on this website need to stop. Our legal matters will come into play. I'm sure you don't want this to happen. Please take swift action on this matter.

Sincerely, Mr. W. Noble

Eli
07-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Seems to me you're thinking libel. However, we've spoken nothing here but the truth. How can that be defaming (of Daryl's or "Jamie"'s character, and I do mean character)?

It's unsettling that every grievance had by Daryl or "Jamie" is always tackled in a public forum. Removing the posts won't solve the deeper issue, only God and a :poop: load of counseling can do that.

Best wishes.

Hawk
07-05-2010, 05:07 PM
I would ask that you take the thread titled "Mister Brooks" off this website immediately. Do to the consideration that one of our employees has died and there for the rude talkings of persons on this website need to stop. Our legal matters will come into play. I'm sure you don't want this to happen. Please take swift action on this matter.

Sincerely, Mr. W. Noble

Tell you what....you provide proof that all this is true and I will back off. I do not like a liar. I do not like being "sucked" into a scam. I do not like caring for someone then find out it was all a lie. No only was it I involved, but a lot of other people that took it as a truth, without any proof what so ever, then BAM, it all fell apart. Too many descrepancies in the stories (not to bright on Daryl and Jamie's part), but of course, when caught up in a lie, you have to get out of it fast, so why not a "timely death"?
I have seen this happen all over the web many many times. Feelings are hurt while the culprit sits there laughing his ass off. Not nice, shame on you all!
What makes a person do something like this? It gives the internet a bad name.

Bexangel
07-05-2010, 08:14 PM
I couldn't have put it better myself ;)... thanks, both of you XXX
Hawk and Eli that is, not the ghost and his sidekick(s)