PDA

View Full Version : Tanked in PC Version...

SHEYT
06-03-2016, 03:05 AM
I Think Having TANKED in Pc Version will Be Awesome

Like Growtopia...So Many Players Will Play tanked....if There is a Pc Version
But Only In My Opinion...Because I Like RTsofts Game Like Dink Smallwood...I Think its Time to also Leveling Up The Game TANKED Which is Addictive Game for or Most of us...

So Yeah Its Only on My Opinion Please dont Bashed me if you dont want my Idea..its Just my Suggestion,and Im Confidently enough to say that This Game/Tanked Will be more Popular if They Put a PC version...Im not Pleasing you Sir/Seth to do it But its only My Suggestion :D....Yeah :-)

-SHEYT

Juanma206
06-03-2016, 12:47 PM
I Think Having TANKED in Pc Version will Be Awesome

Like Growtopia...So Many Players Will Play tanked....if There is a Pc Version
But Only In My Opinion...Because I Like RTsofts Game Like Dink Smallwood...I Think its Time to also Leveling Up The Game TANKED Which is Addictive Game for or Most of us...

So Yeah Its Only on My Opinion Please dont Bashed me if you dont want my Idea..its Just my Suggestion,and Im Confidently enough to say that This Game/Tanked Will be more Popular if They Put a PC version...Im not Pleasing you Sir/Seth to do it But its only My Suggestion :D....Yeah :-)

-SHEYT

This is a horrible idea. PC players will either have a huge advantage or a huge disadvantage depending on the method of input to shoot.

SageDeoxys
06-03-2016, 01:51 PM
This is a horrible idea. PC players will either have a huge advantage or a huge disadvantage depending on the method of input to shoot.

And that's only one of the problems with a PC version. The obvious and most important is that Seth can't actually do that since he'd have to rewrite the whole code for the game because he lost it quite some time ago. Of course, that's all only if Seth is willing to do it, which is a whole different story.

Gusto
06-03-2016, 07:52 PM

That doesn't make much sense, a person can spam a key just as quickly as they can spam on a touchscreen. If it's exactly like the mobile version, then what's the harm?

JOSHIE63
06-03-2016, 07:55 PM
That doesn't make much sense, a person can spam a key just as quickly as they can spam on a touchscreen. If it's exactly like the mobile version, then what's the harm?

One could hold in a key; not to mention the highly reduced chance of misclicks that occurs for mobile users. On top of that, many players struggle on timing.

Gusto
06-06-2016, 01:12 PM
One could hold in a key; not to mention the highly reduced chance of misclicks that occurs for mobile users. On top of that, many players struggle on timing.

Nah. Playing on a keyboard would not help your timing in any way. Holding the trigger down currently does not auto-fire, so why would it on a pc version? The only thing that may seem unfair is the small chance of misclicks, but it is somewhat counter balanced with the struggle of movement on pc (if it potentially uses the WASD keys).

Playerdereclaim
06-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Nah. Playing on a keyboard would not help your timing in any way. Holding the trigger down currently does not auto-fire, so why would it on a pc version? The only thing that may seem unfair is the small chance of misclicks, but it is somewhat counter balanced with the struggle of movement on pc (if it potentially uses the WASD keys).

Yes byt there would need to be 8 movement keyes, 4 for direction of tank and 4 for direction for turrent. There also would need to be 3 more keys for deployment of items and finally shoot. ONly, try hard fans would go throuhg the stuggle to get boss on the pc and unfortunately there are not many left

Abdulilah56
06-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Yes byt there would need to be 8 movement keyes, 4 for direction of tank and 4 for direction for turrent. There also would need to be 3 more keys for deployment of items and finally shoot. ONly, try hard fans would go throuhg the stuggle to get boss on the pc and unfortunately there are not many left

Now Now.. There could be like 6 movment keys becuase on Tanki Online the game includes Z to move your turret to the left and X To go right
Plus you can also use the number keys to deply the items so you just have to move and use your pinky finger or your ring finger to deploy.
Thats not aint it? :prophet:

janezu
08-05-2016, 10:26 AM
i like playing games on pc because its large screen and real images. I agree that this game will be more awesome and attractive to players with pc version. Do you play other games like pokemon go, minecraft? i am finding where to download apk files for these games however, some source are not free for download and some are harm to system.