PDA

View Full Version : Game just ended

Hawk
08-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey everyone! This tourney just ended and congratulations to the top players! Good game.

I didn't really compete, to those who I seem to have intimidated, hehehe, because of personal reason, lost about 4 days all together then, didn't wake up in time to finish like 2 games so that lost me at least 9 customers each, then there was that fire on day 2 which didn't do anything but the next day that one wiped me out on everything! So, considering all this calamity, I still finished in the top 10! YAY ME!

I said all this to hopefully benefit those that are just thinking of giving in on the game. Perserverance! Keep at it and you will get it. Pay attention to what you are doing and don't get that "clicky finger", LOL. This game is a lot deeper than it looks. So, if I can finish in the top 10 with all that happened, then you can too!

I think I may return for one more game, I am undecided as of yet. But one thing for sure, I will finish the whole game, some day, without missing any days and perhaps THAT will be the day I actually win!

Way to go Bexangel!! I knew you could do it! YOU GO GIRL! :D

Good luck to everyone that returns for a rematch!

Bexangel
08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks Hawk :D It's only because I've got a good teacher that I finished where I did. I hope you do return for the next tourney, or I'll be made redundant :whistling: :ninja: lol. You did well, all things considered, after the month you've had. See you tomorrow... :p Good luck to everyone for the new tourney "LET BATTLE COMMENCE"

Hawk
08-24-2010, 06:53 AM
"As people scramble to finish up what they are doing, washing faces, showering, preparing for the next go 'round, the alarms are set to go off at starting time first thing tomorrow....morning, afternoon or evening, depending on where your homeland is that you are defending. Be well rested, take a deep breath, bat your eyes, take that sip of extra courage just before the alarm sounds and morticians all around the globe take part in a unique tournement on this server, yes, that familiar game called simply, Funeral Quest.

Players to the front lines with sharpened wit, clear head, nimble fingers and lots of patience to wait on those perfect sales. Be A-LERT, the world needs more lerts! LOL"

With all that said and kept in mind, good luck to all who have the courage to return, to get licked by tigers, burned to the ground, poisoned and outted by our beloved Yang.

Can you feel it? The anticipation of waiting for that exact moment when your parlor suddenly opens and invites you inside for a few minutes of stealth, cunning and sometimes plain old frustration!

What a game!

Good luck to you all....as most of us will definately need it!

llixgrijb
08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Congrats to the top 10. Special thanks to Hawk for all the timely forum replies to my queries. This was my second time playing on this server. Didn't do too bad as a relative novice. Tweaking and modifying my strategy by practicing on other servers really helped.

Changes to my strategy the next time around? Maybe I'll try to upgrade my hearses at a faster rate or do a lot more breaking and entering at the higher-end parlors. Maybe in the next tourney I'll go by a more pronounceable name with more vowels and fewer special characters. A sex change perhaps?

Also, according to the FQ strategies it's not necessary to exceed PSY level 9; that any level above that would make little, if any, difference. Has this been true in your experience? I have more plots than this tourney's victor yet she has more Bury Points. Could the low PSY level be the reason?

Hawk
08-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Congrats to the top 10. Special thanks to Hawk for all the timely forum replies to my queries. This was my second time playing on this server. Didn't do too bad as a relative novice. Tweaking and modifying my strategy by practicing on other servers really helped.

Changes to my strategy the next time around? Maybe I'll try to upgrade my hearses at a faster rate or do a lot more breaking and entering at the higher-end parlors. Maybe in the next tourney I'll go by a more pronounceable name with more vowels and fewer special characters. A sex change perhaps?

Also, according to the FQ strategies it's not necessary to exceed PSY level 9; that any level above that would make little, if any, difference. Has this been true in your experience? I have more plots than this tourney's victor yet she has more Bury Points. Could the low PSY level be the reason?

Yes, work with your strategies, change them around, find the one that works best for you. As for the psy levels, I have always had the best luck with 10. Over that is a waste in my opinion unless you have the gold to go way up there. Lately I have noticed the top sellers, except for Alex of course, start getting hearses on an early basis. Guess that works for some....Good Luck

Bexangel
09-08-2010, 04:34 PM
I can't get onto FQ... :( It just keeps saying loading... Then after about 5 mins, it tells me the page cannot be found, asks me if I want to diagnose probs as to why it's stopped working etc. I've been trying on and off for the past hour, even using different links from google in desperation... :confused:

Bexangel
09-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi Hawk, this is just a quick hiya :) in case I can't get to send you any notes on FQ :p ttyl mate :D

ashleyrunt
09-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Bummer servers seems to be down.
:poop:

Bexangel
09-08-2010, 06:59 PM
It's still not working... I'll try again tomorrow, my time.(I'll chat to you 2moz on Yahoo Hawk :p) TY 4 letting me know I'm not the only 1 whose PC has crashed. Is it just us in the UK? Or is it everyone? Plz reply :)

Hawk
09-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey, ya'll.....sorry to say but yes, like Seth says, FQ is no more. I am hoping that it will have a triumphant return....We love this game. Everyone seems to have needed a little "break" anyway, LOL, I know I did for sure.

I will stick around, here as well as elsewhere. My yahoo is down for now, got to redownload it and update. Nothing on it works very well for me. Any clues, Seth? Got any suggestions for me about Yahoo? Voice chat went down and don't seem to work anymore. My thoughts are to just delete everything and start all over but I have not ever upgraded it either so I do have some options. Been lazy when it comes to up to the minute techie stuff, LOL

See ya'll soon!

The one and the ONLY ~ Hawk ~