PDA

View Full Version : So...

ParkourDevil
06-26-2016, 03:09 AM
I just opened Imagine Dragons album on Spotify, it reminded me of 2014. It reminded me of how i played Growtopia with my friends, browsed the Forums and hanged out with people here. Now... it all seems to be gone. Forums aren't the same and they might never be like before. School ended and going to vocational school after the summer. Friendships end... it seems 2016 is the year of ''ends''.
Thank you, all of you who have been on these forums trough all these years.

Time for me to say goodbye. Have a good summer.

craft3d
06-26-2016, 03:51 AM
Aw man, I'm sorry to see you go in this way. It seems like you're leaving in a dreadful, melancholic way and that's no way to end off your days on this forum. Nonetheless, I can't say much that will change your view on it unless you take text on a screen like this kindly. Anyways, I really hope you do well at vocational schools; I'm assuming they're like normal post-secondary education schooling, or a specialized high school. Either way, have fun, do well, and well, even though I never talked to you too much (which I deeply regret; I'm sorry), I'm really grateful for the few times we did talk. I can easily fall back on the biggest one in which you introduced me to scrap.tf. I'd never heard of it, and you walked me through the basics of using it. Though I never fully understood what to do, I kept going back and trying until I became an avid fan of it, thanks to you. You've made my life so much less of hassle, and I'll always remember that.

Thanks for what you did, and thanks for being really nice. You're a really kind and heartfelt person, which will be great attributes for when you're in a relationship. :D

But seriously, thank you, and have a great summer.

ParkourDevil
06-27-2016, 06:05 AM
Aw man, I'm sorry to see you go in this way. It seems like you're leaving in a dreadful, melancholic way and that's no way to end off your days on this forum. Nonetheless, I can't say much that will change your view on it unless you take text on a screen like this kindly. Anyways, I really hope you do well at vocational schools; I'm assuming they're like normal post-secondary education schooling, or a specialized high school. Either way, have fun, do well, and well, even though I never talked to you too much (which I deeply regret; I'm sorry), I'm really grateful for the few times we did talk. I can easily fall back on the biggest one in which you introduced me to scrap.tf. I'd never heard of it, and you walked me through the basics of using it. Though I never fully understood what to do, I kept going back and trying until I became an avid fan of it, thanks to you. You've made my life so much less of hassle, and I'll always remember that.

Thanks for what you did, and thanks for being really nice. You're a really kind and heartfelt person, which will be great attributes for when you're in a relationship. :D

But seriously, thank you, and have a great summer.

I had to log in again, because you replied to this thread and i couldn't leave it unreplied... and thank you for that. Yes, i am pretty depressed of how things are going right now but i'm sure things will work out, one way or another. And thanks a lot for wishing me luck, i'm wishing luck for you too for the future. And don't worry about talking. I still consider you one of my best friends and one of the most amazing people i know, even if we haven't talked for a few months, i'm grateful for you too. Also, did it have that much of an impact? I mean, i only talked to you for a few times. Well, i'm glad if i could help you, no problem then :).

You, have a great summer man. Stay awesome and don't let go of how you currently are.. most good people leave the ''good'' part of themselves as they grow up.

Areodax
06-27-2016, 06:51 AM
See ya PD. Good luck.

craft3d
06-27-2016, 10:36 PM
I had to log in again, because you replied to this thread and i couldn't leave it unreplied... and thank you for that. Yes, i am pretty depressed of how things are going right now but i'm sure things will work out, one way or another. And thanks a lot for wishing me luck, i'm wishing luck for you too for the future. And don't worry about talking. I still consider you one of my best friends and one of the most amazing people i know, even if we haven't talked for a few months, i'm grateful for you too. Also, did it have that much of an impact? I mean, i only talked to you for a few times. Well, i'm glad if i could help you, no problem then :).

You, have a great summer man. Stay awesome and don't let go of how you currently are.. most good people leave the ''good'' part of themselves as they grow up.

Yep, sometimes you don't realize how much of an impact words can have on someone, even if those words number few in value. I never realized how much more simpler you made my life until I actually remembered that you introduced me to trading, which made TF2 trading fun and stressful :^). Nonetheless, I still really thought a lot of you for that, and honestly, I do remember you for being really kind, caring, and being really upfront. I don't really see how I'm amazing, I'm nothing really over the top, but hey, that's how I see me, not how everyone will see me (most likely how i see myself though). Even though these forums will be gone, (not now), and the friendships as well, you have to realize that the world is 1) larger than you think and 2) not limited only to technological communication. I'm fairly certain that one time I may have a glance of you sometime in my life without even realizing it, and I'm sure that in those few seconds of glancing, I may see an insight into you. Maybe, maybe not. Either way, thank you so much for being you, and being really dedicated through this. I'll keep my goodness in my, in the spite of your words. Have a great time in vocational, mate.

just one growtopian
06-27-2016, 11:32 PM
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, school ended for me too and i'm going to a vocational school. I'm depressed too, and most of the nights i just force myself to thinn about something else. I've had some difficulties regarding my real life friends and other stuff. We didn't talk a lot (i think i have you added on steam though) but what i've seen on forums you seen like a great guy. Most things have gone downhill not only in this game and this community, but in real life too. To be honest, you were one of those guys i looked up when i was a newbie here, and i still do. Have a great summer!