PDA

View Full Version : Now that I know people can see my posts here... Time for a poll.

Applez
07-22-2016, 04:20 AM
Now I know I'll most likely get hate for this, but idc.

So I got muted on the Growtopia forums as you miight know.
I honestly think the reason I got muted is kinda refarted. :whistling:
So a long time ago I made a thread about "getting Naked"- AT THE STORE. The juice! Naked! Of course it was a little inappropriate... but it was just a harmless joke. I was really bored and basically made a thread of the same thing! People understood it was a joke, and blamo, mute-o.

I mean, maybe the mods are more strict, right? But this joke is pretty harmless in my opinion. Kids have most likely see Spongebob's butt all the time, y'know? I never actually ment it in a sexual way.
Now here is part I feel like I shouldn't do, and I know probably won't make a difference. But here is a poll. I just want to know your opinion on the subject. Was it fair or not fair?

Old thread (http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?215938-Who-else-likes-getting-Naked&highlight=naked) Wait you can't see it...
Have a nice day. :p

|ThyLuigi|
07-22-2016, 04:42 AM
I support you dun worry

xlightswitch
07-22-2016, 05:16 AM
I don't know about mine. Telling someone to cut their neck instead of their hand (which, obviously, sounds and IS a joke) got me banned.

Applez
07-22-2016, 08:04 AM
Ayy! 3 voters. Thanks guys. x3

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
07-22-2016, 04:08 PM
I don't see why you were banned for that, I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶.

In all seriousness, some people here take stuff too seriously, i remember i got 2 stikes (aka: i got banned for 10 days) for asking an admin if he wore a helmet.

Applez
07-22-2016, 04:53 PM
I don't see why you were banned for that, I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶.

In all seriousness, some people here take stuff too seriously, i remember i got 2 stikes (aka: i got banned for 10 days) for asking an admin if he wore a helmet.

geez thats harsh o.o

Megazork
07-23-2016, 07:50 AM
It's alright, man. I feel you. I got permanently banned on GT forums for making a thread telling people the health benefits of drinking bleach which may or may not have had many adult references.

Edit: OH F- accidentally voted yes. I meant to vote no, partly because of the fact that I made the exact same kind of thread a long time ago and instead of a mute, I even a large majority to play along Even got some people that are mods that that weren't mods before to play along. Fun memories, not for you though bwahahahaha!

Meercats
07-23-2016, 10:50 AM
guess the mods and devs really dont understand jokes xD joke

Applez
07-23-2016, 08:58 PM
It's alright, man. I feel you. I got permanently banned on GT forums for making a thread telling people the health benefits of drinking bleach which may or may not have had many adult references.

Edit: OH F- accidentally voted yes. I meant to vote no, partly because of the fact that I made the exact same kind of thread a long time ago and instead of a mute, I even a large majority to play along Even got some people that are mods that that weren't mods before to play along. Fun memories, not for you though bwahahahaha!

I was wondering why Semi-Lord Zork was banned.

Applez
07-26-2016, 07:35 AM
bump because that one dude with the praisin' crud