PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon GO tips?

Festivity
08-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Yo, it's been a while, hasn't it? Haven't posted here in months. In a nutshell, school hit hard, LoL made me addicted. Pokemon GO just hit the storm about yesterday in our country. Does anyone have tips for maintaining the battery and such? I lose a lot of battery within an hour of hunting for some Pokemans.

|ThyLuigi|
08-06-2016, 09:49 PM
There is a battery saving mode — turn it on and hold your phone upside down and it will activate.

Perry Steven
08-29-2016, 10:56 AM
One way to save battery power is to disable or uninstall applications that you don't use. Since many apps nowadays are connected to the internet they can update themselves, and so stress on your device's wireless transceiver can lead to substantial depletion of battery power.

Also, I do not suggest that you play Pokemon Go. From what I've heard, it is simply a huge privacy risk. Having to take pictures of your home and surroundings before you can play it raises many red flags. Would you agree? There is something suspicious going on here.

Epicbrick
08-30-2016, 10:51 PM
One way to save battery power is to disable or uninstall applications that you don't use. Since many apps nowadays are connected to the internet they can update themselves, and so stress on your device's wireless transceiver can lead to substantial depletion of battery power.

Also, I do not suggest that you play Pokemon Go. From what I've heard, it is simply a huge privacy risk. Having to take pictures of your home and surroundings before you can play it raises many red flags. Would you agree? There is something suspicious going on here.

??
I never had to take any pictures of my home?