PDA

View Full Version : We Need to End Scamming!

Levitay06
08-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Ok so let me get this straight,why do people scam on GrowTopia?Because people are greedy,games are for making friends,seeing new things,and enjoying urself. People i think i speak for everyone when i say this scamming is bad,worthless and will get u nowhere in life,and also people should follow the rules of the game so we wouldn't have problems while playing.When other people scam eachother it leads to sadness.We all need to stand up to scamming and stop,i hope u all can alow urselfs to do that.Thank u for your time.Good bye and have a great day.

Juanma206
08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
bud the growtopia forums moved go to growtopiagame.com and go be a minimod there

Oldsock (IGN)
08-30-2016, 12:39 PM
bud the growtopia forums moved go to growtopiagame.com and go be a minimod there

1v1 me in chess now. I has trained on Mount Chess for 15 years while time was frozen, after this time-skip, I have obtained abilities with which I can defeat you.

Epicbrick
08-30-2016, 10:49 PM
1v1 me in chess now. I has trained on Mount Chess for 15 years while time was frozen, after this time-skip, I have obtained abilities with which I can defeat you.

Dayum
Too Smart For Me

LightLine
08-31-2016, 12:23 PM
How many times it was sayed? But they don't care. Now scammers are less, but still many of them be careful from drop games, gem generators and especially RAT files 1mb and smaller file can hack your account password. Developers are working for reduction of scam. But we need also be careful its the only way we can fight with scammers.

If everything seems to good to be true that probably is false

NobehGt
09-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Guys scammers are awful!Ive been scammed a lot the best way to stop scamming is basically spread the word if something doesn't seem right don't do it also never drop always trade!Basically scammers are greedy people who outsmart you and take your hard earned items so always try to trade instead of dropping!

Wyri
10-15-2016, 12:24 AM
So yes Many people have said it before We need to stop scamming but nothing happens nothing changes,because Scammers will always be around and that's hard to say because scammers always find a way around the corner, But I think we can change that and it will be hard but it could work Maybe More Mods? Trust Worthy Mods So more mods can be Active while others aren't. Also maybe Seth and Hamumu could add something that could at least help not to scam instead of just warning because it's not enough.Plus some people do not read the News Or the Rules! Lets Change The Growtopia Community! - Wyri

Marvel
10-15-2016, 05:00 AM
WRONG FORUM !!!

Wonderyy
10-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Ok so let me get this straight,why do people scam on GrowTopia?Because people are greedy,games are for making friends,seeing new things,and enjoying urself. People i think i speak for everyone when i say this scamming is bad,worthless and will get u nowhere in life,and also people should follow the rules of the game so we wouldn't have problems while playing.When other people scam eachother it leads to sadness.We all need to stand up to scamming and stop,i hope u all can alow urselfs to do that.Thank u for your time.Good bye and have a great day.

Yea we need ban all scammers. Can we make a operation of "Banning Scammer" on same time its good idea? If mods help us we can deactivate all scammers.

Marvel
10-16-2016, 01:55 PM
WRONG FORUM!!!!!

DON'T MAKE ME CURSE