PDA

View Full Version : maybe improvements for next update?

Warample
09-20-2016, 01:31 PM
allright, so, the controls, the joystick- ish key works in the perspective of where the turret is looking, could you make it so that it works the way the hull is pointing? so that when you look around while driving it doesnt automaticly go the way that you look but the way you move the joystick. right second thing, could you make the tracks moving? like a moving animation? k third thing, not very needed but bigger maps would be appericiated, like the city map, this map is quite big (compared to some other maps) but the circle is simply way too small, and instead of walls in certain maps like arena, maybe rocks would be a nice addition. well that's it, hope that isnt too much I asked for, but I LOVE this game, literally I downloaded it and next day told my friends and we had sooo much fun playing, especially the beagle, its so funny :D well hope you can use these tips! and hopefully see ya!

Warample
09-21-2016, 10:54 AM
oh and maybe slower the rate of fire for a more balanced game, not that the first to shoot, is the first to win... oh and last update was 2014 so it's about time I guess. and the sherman should have a 75mm gun instead of a way too OP 120mm

KittenMH
09-21-2016, 09:43 PM
Tanked is (and probably forever will be) deprived of updates.

Warample
09-22-2016, 02:54 PM
Tanked is (and probably forever will be) deprived of updates.

k... what a shame, it could have been such a nice game.

KittenMH
09-23-2016, 04:44 AM
k... what a shame, it could have been such a nice game.

It is a nice game. Just a little old, abandoned, and outdated... uhh and sometimes boring.

Don't give up on Tanked fam ;)

Warample
09-23-2016, 06:24 AM
It is a nice game. Just a little old, abandoned, and outdated... uhh and sometimes boring.

Don't give up on Tanked fam ;)

I wont.....