PDA

View Full Version : I Am Cool, Peers!

JOSHIE63
11-04-2016, 01:48 AM
I am using the RTSoft Tavern instead of the new Growtopia Tavern. This is hipster af guys.

I am using the RTSoft Tavern instead of the new Growtopia Tavern. This is hipster af guys.

I must learn from the edgy people, and I must have you as a teacher. I cannot seem to make an elaborate joke easily, and for someone to make me grin is harder still, Teach me, oh great Joshie.

peck
11-05-2016, 09:48 PM

Haha wow :wave: me too! Let's express our membership in such an exclusive club all over those growtopia forums, How am I supposed to be cool if people don't know it yet haha. Make sure to put #rtsoftveteran in your signature at all times haha lol dx
~peck the rtsoft og veteran :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

|ThyLuigi|
11-06-2016, 05:31 AM
Oh yes, this exclusive membership brings me such joy. I cannot wait to laugh in my resistance to conformity, haha!

Megazork
11-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Really cool af XD

I'll make a thread about this in Growtopia tavern to show how much we don't want to use Growtopia tavern anymore

#RTsoft

JOSHIE63
11-06-2016, 10:29 PM
I must learn from the edgy people, and I must have you as a teacher. I cannot seem to make an elaborate joke easily, and for someone to make me grin is harder still, Teach me, oh great Joshie.

I do not try; I just like to verbally abuse children at a level they cannot understand.

Haha wow :wave: me too! Let's express our membership in such an exclusive club all over those growtopia forums, How am I supposed to be cool if people don't know it yet haha. Make sure to put #rtsoftveteran in your signature at all times haha lol dx
~peck the rtsoft og veteran :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Done. I must be so OG that the people in Growtopia Tavern will want to come, but cannot (even though all one has to do is type a new URL).

I will make a new club called The Cultists of Propane and Diabetes.

#gimmeyofoodstamps

Oh yes, this exclusive membership brings me such joy. I cannot wait to laugh in my resistance to conformity, haha!

You have the bronze OG pass. Upgrade to a silver for $2.99/month or gold for $4.99/month. You may not want to pay, but for a title like this…

Really cool af XD

I'll make a thread about this in Growtopia tavern to show how much we don't want to use Growtopia tavern anymore

#RTsoft

Yo, but you are mildly banned there.

No fear — I will spread the the word without spreading the word, y'know?

Megazork
11-08-2016, 02:50 AM
I do not try; I just like to verbally abuse children at a level they cannot understand.

Done. I must be so OG that the people in Growtopia Tavern will want to come, but cannot (even though all one has to do is type a new URL).

I will make a new club called The Cultists of Propane and Diabetes.

#gimmeyofoodstamps

You have the bronze OG pass. Upgrade to a silver for $2.99/month or gold for $4.99/month. You may not want to pay, but for a title like this…

Yo, but you are mildly banned there.

No fear — I will spread the the word without spreading the word, y'know?

I know you know but I don't think others know that I know that you know what I know, you know?

JOSHIE63
11-08-2016, 04:16 PM
I know you know but I don't think others know that I know that you know what I know, you know?

Did you pull that quote from Wetty Fap?

KillaPrime
11-08-2016, 06:52 PM
WE SHALL UNITE AS ONE IN THE FIGHT

Oldsock (IGN)
11-09-2016, 12:15 AM
o.o. Fun fun fun!

Till her daddy takes her t-bird away.

ULTRA ASIAN
11-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Alright. :prophet:

xlightswitch
11-21-2016, 01:56 PM
I, myself, am currently investing my time in using the abandoned and forgotten RTsoft Forums instead of the Growtopia Forums for I believe that I am of a higher intellect compared to the vast majority of the human population. Therefore, I consider myself to be superior to the aforementioned lesser beings, because I am using a website that is not used by the majority.

JOSHIE63
11-21-2016, 08:12 PM
I, myself, am currently investing my time in using the abandoned and forgotten RTsoft Forums instead of the Growtopia Forums for I believe that I am of a higher intellect compared to the vast majority of the human population. Therefore, I consider myself to be superior to the aforementioned lesser beings, because I am using a website that is not used by the majority.

Sorry, I don't speak Italian.

|ThyLuigi|
11-22-2016, 01:40 AM
Sorry, I don't speak Italian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1VZaJfbBM

Zston
11-24-2016, 08:16 AM

same, me too

Applez
11-28-2016, 07:08 AM

you're a nerd

badboy
12-31-2016, 02:57 AM
I missed a lot of things:sweatdrop: anybody wanna fill me in?

GummiBear64
01-15-2017, 01:36 PM
Sometimes, I just want to be invited to do things but that never works because when I do get invited, I make an excuse not to go.

Am I as cool as you JOSHIE?

Sometimes, I just want to be invited to do things but that never works because when I do get invited, I make an excuse not to go.

No, you are not cool. You're hot.
Forgive me, Pick-up lines 101 doesn't seem to be working for me.

JOSHIE63
01-21-2017, 04:55 AM

You are edgier than an eight-point star.

jk qt, but u bettr invite me over to the outback and we can get smthin on wit my frends hakma and zurk

GummiBear64
01-22-2017, 02:05 PM
You are edgier than an eight-point star.

jk qt, but u bettr invite me over to the outback and we can get smthin on wit my frends hakma and zurk

yeah boo of course we can. it'll be my honour.

Marvel
01-24-2017, 03:17 PM
If only i can use my main account here...

Seth Add facebook connect option pls

JOSHIE63
02-08-2017, 05:12 AM
yeah boo of course we can. it'll be my honour.

Days like these make me wish a moderator read my signature and opened my saucy story back up.

GummiBear64
02-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Days like these make me wish a moderator read my signature and opened my saucy story back up.

send them a pm. 900 dollarydoos should do.

JOSHIE63
02-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Onward, amigos! We must prove our superiority.

Mettaton
02-12-2017, 03:36 AM
The nostalgia is real on this place.