PDA

View Full Version : OH DEAR GOD I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN LIKE 57 YEARS

lolgal96
11-12-2016, 11:58 PM
i guess i'm known as an "older" forumer, i joined 3 years ago in may of 2013. i pretty much quit and this is my first time back in months. as of now, i have an awesome bestfriend, i'm a highschool sophomore, i'm fifteen years old, and i am getting all a's in all of my classes. i no longer play growtopia. i quit a while back, it just faded out for me. as a matter of fact i don't even remember my login. so there'd be no point in playing.

all of that out of the way, i'm doing perfectly fine, and i am alive and well. as i said i have an awesome bestfriend. if you go back in my threads and see the post about the sixteen year old boy who got kicked out? yeah. he's my best friend now. and i love him to death. <3

he's a senior this year so chances are we won't see each other much till i'm a senior, which'll suck, but hey, at least we'll still have each other's numbers. we'll still keep in contact. which is pretty rad. i do have other friends, i met a decent chunk of new friends my sophomore year. plus all my teachers are super cool. there's a much less strict cell phone policy in this school than there was at my previous one. i'm technically still in the same district, but i go to a tech school all day rather than attending my high school half day like i did last year.

IF you still wanna keep in contact with me, here's links to social media i use.

tumblr- here (waronchristmas.tumblr.com)
deviantart- here (clivehandforth.deviantart.com)

Singapore
11-14-2016, 02:58 PM
i guess i'm known as an "older" forumer, i joined 3 years ago in may of 2013. i pretty much quit and this is my first time back in months. as of now, i have an awesome bestfriend, i'm a highschool sophomore, i'm fifteen years old, and i am getting all a's in all of my classes. i no longer play growtopia. i quit a while back, it just faded out for me. as a matter of fact i don't even remember my login. so there'd be no point in playing.

all of that out of the way, i'm doing perfectly fine, and i am alive and well. as i said i have an awesome bestfriend. if you go back in my threads and see the post about the sixteen year old boy who got kicked out? yeah. he's my best friend now. and i love him to death. <3

he's a senior this year so chances are we won't see each other much till i'm a senior, which'll suck, but hey, at least we'll still have each other's numbers. we'll still keep in contact. which is pretty rad. i do have other friends, i met a decent chunk of new friends my sophomore year. plus all my teachers are super cool. there's a much less strict cell phone policy in this school than there was at my previous one. i'm technically still in the same district, but i go to a tech school all day rather than attending my high school half day like i did last year.

IF you still wanna keep in contact with me, here's links to social media i use.

tumblr- here (waronchristmas.tumblr.com)
deviantart- here (clivehandforth.deviantart.com)

All the action is at the Growtopia Tavern (growtopiagame.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Growtopia-Tavern-(Off-Topic)) now, you may wish to head there. You use the same login.