PDA

View Full Version : Seth And Hamumu. [Deleted Post]

PiZaHuTt
11-15-2016, 02:06 AM
Okay so when I got banned for bullcrap, I made a post with my alt explaining Seth and Hamumu (I am now IP Banned :3). Here was my last post:

I know Im probably going to get banned soon, but these people are complete garbage. They can't control their intoxicated game even as small as it is right now and instead of focusing on gigger things they decide to stick small and help famous people and allow innocent people to get punished. They cant even choose right people for moderation (Pixelmorph, JakeShore and STYX)

peck
11-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Okay so when I got banned for bullcrap, I made a post with my alt explaining Seth and Hamumu (I am now IP Banned :3). Here was my last post:

I know Im probably going to get banned soon, but these people are complete garbage. They can't control their intoxicated game even as small as it is right now and instead of focusing on gigger things they decide to stick small and help famous people and allow innocent people to get punished. They cant even choose right people for moderation (Pixelmorph, JakeShore and STYX)

From the looks of it, they are doing a fine job getting rid of the toxic.

PiZaHuTt
11-16-2016, 12:26 AM
From the looks of it, they are doing a fine job getting rid of the toxic.

You are about as irrelevant as FouseyTube.

JOSHIE63
11-16-2016, 01:45 AM
You are about as irrelevant as FouseyTube.

Cliche tells you to disregard supposed haters?

Certainly, you would have acquired preexisting infractions to accumulate to the point of being banned, unless Hamumu refined his censorship policy, which is unlikely alluding to the individual. Perhaps take a look at the context of your punishment.

PiZaHuTt
11-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Cliche tells you to disregard supposed haters?

Certainly, you would have acquired preexisting infractions to accumulate to the point of being banned, unless Hamumu refined his censorship policy, which is unlikely alluding to the individual. Perhaps take a look at the context of your punishment.

I had no infractions points and all my previous ones were for being overly sarcastic.