PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me making a game... (Seth and Hamumu)

richhomeboy
11-19-2016, 04:00 PM
Seth and Hamumu, i wanna say. can you tell me what was the app you were making a game, or something.
can anyone tell me how to make a game... i wanna make a multiplayer game. that i want to own my self. can someone help me
i really want to make badly a multiplayer. so Seth and Hamumu can you please help me:(:(

|ThyLuigi|
12-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Games are made with programming languages. There's a whole bunch of them. You need to use a tool with the programming language called a game engine.

I'd recommend using C# with Unity or Python with Pygame. If you're up for a challenge, learn C# and then Unity. If you're up for a smaller challenge, learn Python and then PyGame.

http://www.learncs.org

http://www.learnpython.org

KillaPrime
12-20-2016, 04:24 PM
Seth and Hamumu, i wanna say. can you tell me what was the app you were making a game, or something.
can anyone tell me how to make a game... i wanna make a multiplayer game. that i want to own my self. can someone help me
i really want to make badly a multiplayer. so Seth and Hamumu can you please help me:(:(

What kind of game are you looking to make (details besides multiplayer) can pm if you want private

Probation_gt
12-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Mayhe message growtopiagame

POLOCA
03-29-2017, 09:34 AM

Well it's going to take a lot of time and effort for you need to learn C# or C++ ( programming languages ) and you will also need a game engine.

|ThyLuigi|
04-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Well it's going to take a lot of time and effort for you need to learn C# or C++ ( programming languages ) and you will also need a game engine.
You do not need C# or C++ specifically, there are plenty of other languages that can be used far more easily.

Seth
04-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Google "unity tutorials" and you'll find a lot. That's probably what I would start with today.

iReafi
04-16-2017, 07:49 AM

How old are you? do u have Co-Cirucular Activites in School?
:hat::hat:

DarkPlayzMC
04-17-2017, 06:28 AM
Kid You've gotta learn C#/C++ first or JavaScript(JS) Seth and Hamumu is not a jerk to create a game out of a application like I mean lol kid you've gotta finished your studies first before you star a game. -,- So don't be a jerk asking what app did Seth and Hamumu used cuz they've used none maybe at the platforms but no apps has been used to create this game kid so Good Luck

syvanaLTU
05-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Try to learn some C# in Unity, and make simple game (ping pong, roll-a-ball, or just text game with no graphics). In that way you will learn about programming, what it is, how much time, energy it consumes, and, of course, how to make a game. After that, you can move to something more difficult. Maybe platformer or simple 3D horror game? And after you have made lots of games, you can start thinking of making multiplayer :) After that, MMO!!!

Conan
05-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Kid You've gotta learn C#/C++ first or JavaScript(JS) Seth and Hamumu is not a jerk to create a game out of a application like I mean lol kid you've gotta finished your studies first before you star a game. -,- So don't be a jerk asking what app did Seth and Hamumu used cuz they've used none maybe at the platforms but no apps has been used to create this game kid so Good Luck

Hey, your reply comes as very rude to me.

"Seth and Hamumu is not a jerk to create a game out of a application". - Lots of good games can be produces using Game Maker and other easy to use game development tools. Sure you can code it from scratch. But which is faster?
"I mean lol kid you've gotta finished your studies first before you star a game" - Start? You should know that a lot of the programmers you see today started young :) I myself started (somehow) coding in a quite young age. You could start making a game as a learning experience. Heck, even text based games can help you learn a lot of things.
"but no apps has been used to create this game" - Hello Visual Studio! Hello Libraries (Software Libraries)! Hello Compilers! Hello Android Studio! Hello Xcode!
"so Good Luck" - Ironic because you're discouraging me.

The multiple "kid" statements is pretty funny and ironic. You sound more like a kid than anyone in this thread.