PDA

View Full Version : Serge On

Playerdereclaim
11-27-2016, 01:11 AM
He has been known to harasses players by creating fake accounts and purposely loosing on fake accounts. He never plays a fair game on his main, although that isn't against the rules. I have screenshots of serge (ZZZ). He doesn't fear anything and thinks he can just hide behinds alts. I hope mods will seriously look into this. I can't really put this in problematic players cause it is nearly impossible to prove an alt unless a mod looks into ip. Thanks 128411128412

JOSHIE63
11-27-2016, 07:54 AM
The "harassment" you are referring to outreaches to the extent of "u suk" and "leave,' which are at a negligible degree of severity. However, if he has been purposely losing (and I presume he probably is not), that is unfortunate. Serge is pretty cool toward people that at least make an effort; he may have terrible sportsmanship, but we already have few players. I do not go after people anymore considering I can never even manage to get a game when I am online.

Playerdereclaim
11-27-2016, 02:23 PM
The "harassment" you are referring to outreaches to the extent of "u suk" and "leave,' which are at a negligible degree of severity. However, if he has been purposely losing (and I presume he probably is not), that is unfortunate. Serge is pretty cool toward people that at least make an effort; he may have terrible sportsmanship, but we already have few players. I do not go after people anymore considering I can never even manage to get a game when I am online.

Lol if u say one word against him he gets all pissy.