PDA

View Full Version : He is just:

Playerdereclaim
01-14-2017, 05:41 PM
He is just learning to play right, so what is he sucks and causes the team to lose

Playerdereclaim
01-15-2017, 05:57 PM
The KDR doesn't matter. What maters is that they are learning: Right?

JOSHIE63
01-16-2017, 03:31 AM
Maybe you should get better at Tanked as a counter-measure against that.

Maybe you should get better at Tanked as a counter-measure against that.

It seems unfair to say that, considering he is clearly much better than the average player. Apart from that, even though I can't blame other players for being as good as him, he's clearly had a rough time with the teams he's given.

god
01-19-2017, 08:02 AM
It's all a part of the fun. It would get boring if you have a good team mate every time.

JOSHIE63
01-19-2017, 07:25 PM
It seems unfair to say that, considering he is clearly much better than the average player. Apart from that, even though I can't blame other players for being as good as him, he's clearly had a rough time with the teams he's given.

Simply put, complaining is futile. He has done so many times with little substantial evidence, and received no result. So, it is either keep reporting, as Sisyphean as it is, or play the game as is. I have nothing against playerde particularly, but our views could overtly conflict.

Playerdereclaim
01-22-2017, 02:06 PM
Simply put, complaining is futile. He has done so many times with little substantial evidence, and received no result. So, it is either keep reporting, as Sisyphean as it is, or play the game as is. I have nothing against playerde particularly, but our views could overtly conflict.

It starts impacting you when you lose 80 cp in a team game while the players who are the reason you lost lose like 20

JOSHIE63
01-22-2017, 03:37 PM
It starts impacting you when you lose 80 cp in a team game while the players who are the reason you lost lose like 20

Yes, but you act as if not everyone suffers at the hand of unskilled players. It is decided by auto-adjust's idiosyncratic algorithm for determining fair teams (which is never correct). So while complaining may seem worthwhile, the only thing worth reporting is the constant verbal harassment going on in during games.